29 - Meeting on Monday

Double update cuz y not ٩( ᐛ )و

Jisung of course didn't attend the party. He chose to cry in his bed rather than enjoying the party.

" Ma bro Jisung! " His bedroom door opened and in walked Felix and Jeongin whose hands were filled with different types of snacks they decided to devour tonight. They stopped in their step when they saw Jisung curled up into a ball on his bed. " Ji, what happened? Are you okay? "

Felix sounded panicking and his dams of the eye broke with tears rushing down his face. Felix quickly sat him up before engulfing him into a warm hug.
" Hey, hey, it's fine. I'm here. "

He whispered as Jisung continued to sob into his shoulder, making his shirt wet.
" It's not fine. He won't be fine. " Jisung sobbed while clutching his shirt with shaky hands.

" Who won't be fine Ji? Please tell me so I can help. "

" You can't help. He'll hate me for sure and there's nothing I can do. " Seeing his best friend like this broke Felix's heart but he was more confused of what Jisung was talking about.

As soon as he decided to focus on baking and being a successful baker, he loses all the tea and gossips and now when his friend needed him the most, he was standing there like a confused pikachu.

Jeongin quickly placed the bags on the floor before dashing to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

" Hey Ji, please tell me, what happened? " Felix questioned while patting Jisung on his back to calm him down a little. Jeongin quickly passed him the glass which the older took while hiccuping once in a while.

Both Felix and Jeongin sat beside him on his bed, with Felix holding his hand and jeongin patting his back while he drank water hastily.

" Would you tell us what happened? " Jisung nodded and passed the glass back to jeongin who placed it on the bedside table.

" That day when we went to Seungmin's house.. " Jisung started and told them the whole story from the start. How he agreed to be Jiselle just so he could pay his mum's hospital bills but now when he knew he liked Minho, he couldn't help but feel like he broke Minho's trust.

" That's messed up. " Jeongin said with a sympathetic frown. Jisung nodded and sniffled.

" How about you tell him the truth? It's up to him if he wants to cancel the deal or not but you can atleast tell him your side of story? " Felix suggested just like Seungmin had.

" I know. But if I tell him and he cancels the deal then Jiselle would be angry and what if he doesn't like me? " Felix only sighed looking at his best friend.

" I think the only betrayal Minho would feel would be when he have feelings for you as Jiselle. I mean if he doesn't feel anything then he won't be that angry and if the deal does benefit him then he won't reject it. " Jeongin explained and Felix nodded along because he knew how Jisung would surely overthink everything.

" So.. I should tell him the truth? " Jisung questioned. Even though he was scared about the outcome, he decided telling Minho himself would be far more better than him finding it out himself or through someone else.

Both his best friends nodded and he was sure if Seungmin was with them right now he would agree too. He made up his mind and gave a determined nod.

" Now that we have decided what to do, wanna watch a horror movie? " Jeongin questioned while gesturing towards the dozens of snacks they bought along with them.

" Sure! " Both Jisung and Felix exclaimed and together the triplets sat on Jisung's couch in the living room, binge watching all parts of conjuring.

Jisung was thankful of his friends visit or else he would still be bawling his eyes out while overthinking things before they even took place.

Now the only thing left was telling Minho the truth, which he knew would require a lot of confidence and a pre written script so that Jisung doesn't stutter and vomit jumble of incomprehensible words when the actual moment takes place.

.

" Mrs kim? Which one do you think will suit me more? " Jiselle questioned as she sat beside Mrs. Kim on her couch in the living room.

" May I know the occasion? " Mrs kim questioned while eyeing the different types of designer dresses Jiselle was showing on her macbook.

" Oh yeah! I didn't tell you this right?! " Jiselle said suddenly very happy with her wide smile on full display. " I got a message from Mr. Lee's assistant yesterday that he wants to schedule the meeting on Monday! "

She squealed and bounced in her position on the couch making Mrs. Kim bounce too due to sitting so close to Jiselle. " I didn't get the time to tell you this because of the party but I'm so happy!! It made the party yesterday better. "

" That's why you were being so considerate even when Mr. Shin decided to ruin your party. "

" Please don't mention him. I almost put him on restraining order but just because I was in such a good mood I decided to kick him out, gently of course. " Mrs. Kim knew how gently Jiselle kicked him out with her 4 inch parada heels.

Nonetheless Jiselle continued to smile wide, her eyes sparkling as she skimmed through different beautiful but expensive dresses to wear for the monday meeting.

" How about suits to give a professional feel? " Jiselle asked as she showed her some designer suits. " Or something elegant but cute? "

" Did you tell Jisung about it? " Jiselle stopped mid search and looked at Mrs. Kim.
" Why do I need to tell him that? I think our deal ends once I paid him. "

" Yeah. I know. I just thought of something. " Mrs. Kim said and Jiselle shrugged going back to her mac book filled with pictures of branded dresses.

Jiselle may be oblivious but Mrs. Kim was not. She was always updated to what happened when Jisung was dressed as Jiselle. Call her a stalker but it was her job and hence she knew that something would surely happen.

She just had to make sure that it wouldn't harm the deal Jiselle oh so desperately wanted.

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

17.06.23
Word count - 1045
Recently watchd maze runner: the dc nd I'm sad cuz my fav character died 😭