36 - Lets kidnap him?

I'm happy as well as sad to announce tht I hv written the last chpt finally🤧

" Seungmin!!! "
A loud voice sounded through the apartment and soon a bouncy Jisung came into view.

" Oh Jisung. " Felix said as he rushed towards his friend and immediately engulfing him into a hug.
" Seung told me what happened, I'm so sorry. "

" Yeah don't be sad because Minho didn't show up. I'm sure he'll eventually forgive you. " Jeongin added while placing his arm around Jisung's shoulder who realized what his friends thought happened earlier tonight.

" No but— " He tried to correct his friends but seungmin immediately interrupted.

" Stop being so negative. If you think positive, I'm sure Minho would atleast listen to your explanation. "

" Yes but— "

" No buts, let's watch titanic so you don't have to hide your tears. " Felix suggested and pulled away, dragging Jisung towards the sofa.

" Guys, at least listen to me. "

" You don't have to tell us sung. I'm sure it's painful for you to tell us what happened. " Jeongin once again interrupted causing Jisung to sigh in frustration.

" Let's not think about it anymore. " Seungmin said and walked into the living room with tons of snacks and beverages.

Felix and Jeongin nodded and placed Jisung on the sofa before squeezing beside him while seungmin took a seat on the floor with a sofa pillow.

Soon enough they started the movie and everyone had settled down to hear the movie playing before them.

After sitting in the silence for sometime, Jisung decided to speak up once he was sure they wouldn't interrupt him anymore.

" What should I wear tomorrow? "

" You don't have to work tomorrow. Take a rest. " Seungmin replied with a kind smile before turning back to the tv with a coke can in his hand.

" I meant for the date. "
Seungmin stopped midsip and Jeongin looked towards him with his mouth full of chips he had in his hand.

" What date? " Felix questioned since he was the only one who could speak at the moment.

" There's this gala tomorrow so mi— "

" Oh sung. You want to go on a date to forget about Minho? " Felix questioned with sad eyes and Jisung once again sighed in disappointment.

" I'm going with Minho. "

" ... "
No one spoke a word as Jisung looked at them expectantly.

" So we are kidnapping him? " Jeongin questioned as he swallowed the chips he was eating.

" Yeah, I think it would be good to kidnap him and send him on a date with Jisung— " Felix nodded as he thought of a plan.

" No but it won't be easy because we don't know his house. " Seungmin cut him off. " Should I ask Jinnie to bring him somewhere secluded? "

" Yeah that would be better. " Felix once again agreed and they continued to think of a plan without giving Jisung a chance to speak.

" I kissed him. " Jisung said as he suddenly remembered what happened earlier and the choas surprisingly stopped. They all looked at him with wide eyes.
" Earlier when he came to meet me at that place. "

" He came?! " Jeongin squealed in surprise.

" Why didn't you tell us?! " Felix added and even seungmin nodded suddenly angry for the not getting the tea early.

" Oh c'mon you all don't get to be angry when you didn't even give me a chance to speak. " He huffed in annoyance. And suddenly their expression changed as they realized.

" Oh. " Seungmin let out as they all once again gathered around Jisung to hear the tea. The Titanic long forgotten in the atlantic Ocean.

" Tell us then! " Felix urged and Jisung started with a sigh.

One eternity later

" And then he asked for a date. A proper one this time. " Jeongin squealed once again in happiness as Jisung ended telling them the previous events.

" Wow. " Felix let out as he stared in disbelief, only seungmin seemed to be in his right mind as he quickly stood up and ran towards Jisung's room.

" What are y'all waiting for? Our friend has a date to dress up for. " He shouted from the bedroom when no one followed him.

Felix snapped out of his mind and scrambled to his feet. Quickly grabbing Jisung's arm he dragged the one day older to his bedroom where Seungmin has already started removing clothes from his closet.

Jeongin sighed. Finally having a feeling of relief as he saw his best friend being excited for this date.

Min hyung

You chose the ryt thing
😄
Seen

After sending the text, he too walked inside the bedroom to see a bunch of clothes thrown on the bed while Felix tried to insert Jisung in a jeans which probably didn't fit him anymore.

" There is nothing worth wearing for a gala. " Seungmin complained as he threw the piece of cloth Jisung owned on the already full bed.

" I may have a tuxedo. " Jeongin said and suddenly everyone's attention was on him.
" I needed it for a formal meeting of the company but accidentally ordered a bigger size so it might fit Jisung hyung. "

" You're a life saver! " Felix cheered and after giving the youngest a quick hug he walked towards the door.

" Where are you going? " Jisung questioned after he had successfully ripped the jeans he was trying to wear earlier.

" To get the tux? It's at innie's right? " Felix questioned as he gestured Jeongin to follow him so that they can bring the tux to Jisung.

" You know it's past midnight right? " Seungmin questioned with a raised brow.

" Yeah and? We still need the tux though. " He replied with a shrug.

" Not till tomorrow evening lix. We have a whole day so let's just chill tonight? "

" Oh. " Suddenly Felix was aware of his surrounding that he forgot because he was so excited for the date as if it was it his.

" So should we continue Titanic or should we go to sleep? " Jeongin questioned and as if on cue Jisung yawned causing Felix to yawn too.

" Sleep it is. " Seungmin answered and they all shared a look as they glanced towards the bed filled with clothes.

" I'm taking the couch! " Jeongin yelled before plopping on the couch.

The remaining humans shared a glance before dashing towards the extra bedroom which belonged to Jisung's mum.

In the end, Seungmin and Felix ended up on the bed with Jisung sleeping on them like a blanket but no one bothered to clean the bed till the next morning.

                     ┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

24.06.23

Word count - 1048
It's a chaos, ik