22 - Are you drunk Ji?

" You know, I always loved my salad with this sauce. It's my favorite here. " Mr. Shin continued as Jisung tried to not fall asleep.

This man doesn't know rest. Like his mouth has been running continuously for the last 15 minutes after the waitress arrived with their order which was surprisingly all vegan. Seriously the man didn't even have the human decency to ask Jisung if he wanted something non-leafy but no, he had to be the most inconsiderate person to walk on this planet and Jisung had to be on a 'date' with him.

These past 15 minutes were absolute hell for Jisung. He was shifting his food around since he wasn't the one to eat vegetables for dinner and the fact that Mr. Shitface shin was continuously talking about it like it was the most interesting topic, while Jisung tried to keep his eyes open.

" I didn't know you were a vegan. " Jisung commented.

" Oh I wasn't. Atleast not until I entered the fashion industry. You know I had to maintain my beautiful figure so I always ate my veges a lot and never touched meat or any things because you know they make me blotted. " Mr. Shin chuckled and shoved the salad in his mouth.

" I had to beat Mr. Lee Minho after all. " Jisung sighed for the umpteenth time. Mr. Shitface Shin had to bring Minho in every single conversation. Like this man was so obsessed while Jisung was sure Minho didn't even know someone like him even existed.
" The only thing keeping him at the top of the fame chart is his face other than that he is rotten inside. Like have you seen his interviews with the net gala- "

" Enough! " Jisung said loud enough to shut Mr. Shin up. He took a long sip of the champagne poured in his glass.

" If you have a problem with Mr. Lee so much, write it on a piece of paper, fold it and stick it up your ass because I'm certainly sure someone as important as Mr. Lee won't have time to deal with something as significant as your jealousy.

I was gonna kindly hear you rant and leave without any future problems but you had to ruin it for me.

You know what, you want a rumour right? " Jisung asked as he stood up. A little light on his feet due to the amount of champagne he drank but he still grabbed his half drank glass and threw it on his face.

" I hope the paparazzi click your most ugly picture and post it on the front page. "

He huffed before leaving the rooftop. He certainly surprised the waitress which came with some dessert and honestly he surprised himself more.

Why did he get so offended when someone insulted his Minho?

His?

Jisung shook his head to clear off the thought and stumbled through the lobby towards the exit. Suddenly he was hyperaware of how much he drank. He usually never drunk other than that one time when he and his friends went to drink when they all turned the legal age and after dealing with his skull breaking hangover, he never touched any alcohol.

He swung his body side by side and giggled, the anger leaving his body completely as soon as he stepped into the cold air.

" That asshole~ how dare he insult my Minho? He doesn't even know how sweet my Minho is. " He giggled and pulled out his phone. His sudden urge to hear minho's voice pushed him to call his number.

" Hello? "

" Minn~ " Jisung said and tripping on the side walk. " Ouch, I think I broke my ankle. "

" Jiselle? Are you okay? "

" No! That asshole insulted you! I wanted to punch him but~ " He trailed off as his eyes flickered around the unfamiliar street. " Was that streetpost always there? "

" Are you drunk Ji? "

" I guess saurrr~ I had no option but to drink or else I would have burned him with my words. " Jisung said with a pout and entered a park near by. Maybe he can sleep on some slide for the night because he actually didn't know where he was.

" Where are you Ji? "

" I'm on~ " Jisung looked around before answering. " On a swing! "

He heard a sigh but not the annoyed kind.
" There are thousands of swings around seoul, you need to specify which. "

" Oh you know the gray colored one? Beside the yellow and red slide? "

" Jiselle. " Minho said with a sigh and Jisung could hear some rustling and jiggle of some keys. " You know what, stay where you are. I'll come pick you up. "

" Hmm okay. " Jisung muttered and closed his eyes.

.

" Jiselle! "
He heard a voice approaching on the bench he was sleeping on. He opened his eyes a little which were very blurry.
" Jiselle are you okay? "

He smiled at the familiar voice and sat up to hug Minho's arm. " Yup I'm all good. But I'm sure I won't be this good once Jiselle finds out what I did today. "

He said with a giggle and Minho's face scrunched in confusion. " But aren't you Jiselle.. ? "

" Oopsies. You weren't supposed to know. " He said with a giggle which certainly played with Minho's heart strings.

Maybe Jiselle had a cute habit of speaking in third person when she was drunk.

" Why are you here? "

" Oh I was on a fake date with this shitbag. " Jisung said and pulled minho to sit beside him then later put his head on his shoulder. " He was an absolute asshole and kept on insulting you so I threw some champagne on him. "

Jisung continued to giggle thinking about the shocked pikachu face of Mr. Shin.
" You did? " Minho questioned with a smile. He loved how protective Jisung was towards him. He usually ignored people like Mr. Shin since they were bound to hate since he was so famous but he never expected Jisung to get offended for him and that certainly made him like the younger more.

Jisung nodded with a proud smile. The way he looked at Minho with big wide intoxicated eyes and his pink cheeks with that wide, gummy smile, Minho wanted to smother him with kisses. He didn't know why he fell for the younger so fast.

Was it because her beauty? Or her adorable giggle?

No I like her as her.

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

07.05.23
Word count - 1061
My exam result will be out tomorrow. I think it's my last day here ╥﹏╥