05 - Dress up as her

" A what!?! "
Jisung's voice echoed inside the blue audi Mrs. Kim owned.

" Calm down Jisung. You almost damaged my ear drums. " Mrs kim shook her head. Even though she was quite familiar to Jiselle shouting and yelling most of the time, Jisung's scream was still a little louder.

" No no no.. I think I misheard you, can you repeat yourself? " Mrs. Kim sighed and repeated her previous sentence.

" You have to dress up as a girl and attend a function. " She calmly spoke while Jisung was having a breakdown at the absurdity of the statement.

" No I can't. " He declined in one breath.

" Jisung, listen to me before giving an answer. " Mrs Kim tried and Jisung thought for a moment before nodding his head. " Now, I want you to answer me honestly. "

" Have you tried cross dressing before? " Jisung's cheeks turned slight pink at the question. It's not like he haven't tried before, in fact he did own few skirts and crop tops. Also he had a perfect waist for the feminine dresses but it was always concealed in the walls of his house. He never had the courage to wear them outside.

He shyly nodded while avoiding eye contact. " Well that is great. Then I assume you are comfortable in wearing feminine clothes? " She once again received a nod.

" Then why no? Is it because you have never worn them outside or perhaps are you scared that someone might recognize you? "

" Both. " Jisung said a low voice and Mrs. Kim nodded her head in understanding.

" Well, I can assure you that no one will recognize you as you look quiet familiar to the girl you're supposed to dress up as. " She reassured.

" How much will you pay me? " Jisung questioned. He was still a little hesitant but if someone is ready to pay him then he will atleast consider a little before answering.

Mrs Kim looked at him in amusement. She didn't think it would be this easy to convince him but in the end everything can be solved by money.

" How about I pay for your mother's hospital bills? " Mrs Kim suggested and Jisung's eyes lit up.

" Uh.. Okay? " He agreed and this time Mrs. Kim's face lit up.

" Then let's meet the girl you're supposed to dress up as? " Mrs Kim questioned but didn't wait for a response and started the car before driving towards the Park house.

" You're varicella vaccinated right? " Mrs kim questioned before stepping out of the car. Jisung nodded and walked out along with her.

" That's good. " She said, walking inside and up the stairs.
" Ms. Jiselle, I have brought the boy. " Mrs Kim knocked on her door while Jisung stood behind her inspecting the house he was standing in.

The house was big, like huge with different rooms and rich vibes. It was a given since the girl was ready to pay so much for just a night.

A quiet come in was heard from the inside before Mrs. Kim opened the door and walked in along with Jisung.

" Take a seat. " Mrs kim gestured him to walk towards the small sofa which he did with hesitant steps.

" Hi. I'm park jiselle. " A girl around same age as Jisung or maybe an year older than him walked towards him and introduced herself.

" Uh..hey, I'm Han Jisung. " He greeted her back while scanning her face which was covered with a black mask.

" I know. I suppose Mrs. Kim have told you what you have to do? " She asked and sat opposite to him while Mrs. Kim stood beside the couch Jisung was sitting on.

" Yes. " He replied.

" Great so I'll get straight to the point. " She said and removed a folder before placing it on the coffee table in front of him. " Besides from attending the function as me you have a more important work to do. "

Jisung focused his attention on the folder which was open on a page holding a picture.
A picture of a very handsome male with dark black hair and cat-like features.

" This is Mr. Lee. You're supposed to talk to him and fix a meeting with him. " Jiselle continued. " Mr. Lee Minho is a renowned personality and very arrogant, if it was me I would have easily scored an appointment with him but since I can't, I have to trust you with this. " She said with a sigh and turned the page.

" This is the party venue. This is the dress I was gonna wear but now you have to and this is the invitation. " She pointed on several pictures before handing an envelope containing the party invitation to Jisung.

" Now, do you know anything about party ethics? " She asked and sat up straight as her eyes scanned over Jisung's body and most importantly his posture.

" You do have some feminine characters. " She said thoughtfully looking at his legs which were placed in a weird way.

" Uh yeah.. " He said and immediately corrected his posture.

" Well that's good for you. Less things to learn. " She said dismissively and stood up.
" I'll let Mrs. Kim teach you about some more ethics. "

Mrs Kim nodded and gestured Jisung to stand up too. After quickly retrieving the folder, they both walked out of the bedroom.

Jisung let out a sigh unknowingly and followed Mrs Kim who took him to a more free area.

" So tell me Jisung, have you ever tried dancing? " Jisung of course shook his head which caused Mrs. Kim to nod her own head.

" Okay so let's start from dance then? "

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

08.05.23
Word count - 927
I'm quickly gonna skip the ethics class since Ik absolutely nothing about rich ppl.