16 - Do y'know Jiselle?

" I'll help. " He said and walked in before holding the lid open for the boy to throw the garbage bag in.

" Thank y- " Jisung turned around to thank but his words got caught in his throat. He widened his eyes and quickly turned around in an attempt to walk away but Minho was quicker and held onto his hand.

" Have we met before? " Jisung bit his lips. He was doomed, his secret was gonna be out. Minho would hate him and then the deal won't happen. Jiselle would shout at him and won't pay the hospital bills and then his mom-

" Are you okay? " His thought were interrupted by the older boy who looked at him with concerned eyes. He quickly cleared his throat before replying.

" Uh. Yeah! I'm good! " He said with a nervous chuckle and tried to walk away but once again Minho was stopping him from doing so.

" Do you, by any chance know Jiselle? "
Jisung looked at him with wide surprised eyes. Did he seriously caught into it? This quick?

" Um... " Jisung struggled to answer.

" Park Jiselle... ? The famous model? You kinda look familiar to her. " Minho tried to make him recall and Jisung unknowingly nodded which he thought was a head shake.

" Are you her relative? Or perhaps brother? " Jisung didn't understand but before he realized it he was already nodding his head.

" Yes! Jiselle is my... Sister! Yeah! " He said with an unnatural laugh. Minho looked at him weirdly as if trying to see through him.

" Jisung did you die or something- oh Minho. " Seungmin peeked his head from the back door but stopped when he saw the older boy standing with him.

" Seungmin right? " Minho asked as he realized they haven't formally met yet. Hyunjin completely forgot to introduce them but would you blame him when he was so busy ogling at seungmin.

Seungmin nodded at him and shook his hand which was extended towards him.

" I'm lee Minho, Hyunjin's friend if you didn't notice earlier. "

" Yeah. I know. Hyunjin told me about you earlier and he was actually looking for you. " Minho nodded his head and pulled his hand back before turning towards Jisung.

" It was nice meeting you Jisung. " He gave him a brief smile and walked out of the alley.

Jisung immediately let out his breath which he was unintentionally holding and looked towards Seungmin with grateful eyes.

" Thank you! You're a life savior. " He dramatically clutched his heart and leaned on Seungmin. " I almost got caught. "

" Well good thing I stepped in or rather stepped out. "

" Yeah.. " Jisung said with a relieved sigh.
" Well come on in. We have work to do. "

Jisung nodded and they both walked inside to get on with their work. After that eventful morning everything went by smoothly without a hitch. But little did he know that it was the calmness before the storm.

Few days later

" One.. Two.. Three.. " Jiselle counted and leaned away from the mirror.

" Three pimples and 2 dark spots. " She sighed before moving away from the mirror altogether. Her condition isn't fully cured but it isn't worsening either so she was glad.

She reached for her glass on the bedside table to find it empty.
With a loud groan, she finally left the comfort of her room and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

As soon as she poured some water into her glass she heard the doorbell ring. She looked around for any of the servants to go open the door but not a single soul was to be seen besides her own self.

She grabbed the mug and walked towards the door while sipping the water. She hated greeting people at her own doorstep, now the pimples decorating her face being one more reason for her to hate social interaction but she still walked towards the door.

Once she reached the intercom, she almost spit out the water in her mouth. She hastily ran towards the kitchen to grab her phone which she placed on the counter earlier and called the only person she could think of.

The person picked up after what felt like an eternity but was just 30 seconds.

" What the hell is Lee Minho doing at my door?! " She yelled through the phone causing the other person to remove it from his ear to save them from damage.

" I don't know. How about you open the door and ask him? " He suggested. His voice hoarse as he had just woken up due to the annoying ringtone of his phone.

" Are you freaking dumb?! I can't with pimples on my face. "

" Well that is sad. " This caused Jiselle to boil in fury.

" Han freaking Jisung, walk your ass to my house right at this moment and deal with Mr. Lee or I'm not paying for the hospital bills! " She yelled and hang up.

" I'm NoT pAyInG fOr ThE hOsPiTaL bIlLs. " Jisung mocked her tone and begrudgingly walked out of his bed.

He quickly changed his clothes, mentally appreciating his decision to buy the skirts and tops when he knew he won't ever wear them outside but now would you look at him, wearing the prettiest skirt in his closet and a cute little top to match.

He quickly put on the wig, his shoes and looked at his reflection one last time before dashing out the door.

His house wasn't that far so if he ran he would reach in about 5 minutes. So that's what he did.

" Jiselle! Hey. " Minho greeted him as soon as the younger came into his view.

" M-Minho, hey. What are you.. doing here? " He panted with uneven breaths due to his morning jog.

" I came to meet you. " He said with a shrug. " Why were you running though? "

" Oh I went jogging. " Jisung quickly lied.
" In a skirt? " Minho asked with a raised eyebrow causing Jisung to panic internally.

" Yeah.. because I have.. an image to maintain..? Y'know being a famous model is not easy with people stalking you 24/7. " Jisung lied through his teeth and rubbed his sweaty hands on his skirt.

" Oh right. Well wanna have a coffee together? " Minho asked with hopeful eyes. Jisung looked towards the front door. He was sure of Jiselle's eyes watching and ears listening to whatever they were talking.

After thinking for a moment he nodded and they both walked towards the café down the street.

" Welcome to cupcafé. "

Well shit.

" What would you- " Seungmin greeted them as usual but paused when he saw Jisung or should I say Jiselle standing behind Minho. "- like to have today? " He continued nonetheless.

" Hey seungmin. I would like an Americano with caramel pudding and Jiselle? " He looked towards Jisung who was silently communicating with seungmin through his eyes.

" Jiselle? " He snapped out of his thought and realized what the older asked so he quickly replied, " A cheesecake and ice americano please. "

Minho paid for them and they sat down on table at the back of the café.
Jisung bit his lips in nervousness while the older boy searched the cafeteria for a certain boy.

" Who are you looking for? "

" Your brother. "

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

27.05.23
Word count - 1194
This is for tht 1 impatient person who can't handle the sUspenSe, the mYstEry and the drAmA ✨