21 - A dating rumour... ?

" Jiselle, darling! I saw the article and was very devastated for you. " A man in black suit, presumably in his early 30s immediately stood up and tried to engulf Jisung into his arms who immediately dodged the sudden attack of affection.

" Mr. Shin, please refrain from showing any physical affection, the board members will arrive soon. " Secretary Choi said with a bracket smile while standing between a clearly uncomfortable Jisung (Jiselle) and a disappointed Mr. Shin.

Soon other people entered the room while greeting Jiselle and sat around the long conference table.
Most of people present were in the file Mrs. Kim has shown Jisung before this meeting and he was glad to know their name when he was addressed throughout the meeting.

Overall the meeting was boring. The purpose was to eliminate any rumors and to once again start taking modelling contracts for Jiselle in order to overwrite the rumours but everyone in the room knew the sole purpose of this meeting was to confirm their suspicion about the rumours being true by asking Jiselle to show up herself.

Some people were satisfied by her healthy appearance while some looked... a little disappointed. You can guess who these people were. The ones with their eyes set on Jiselle's position as the famous face and embassador of elle cosmetics.

" I have a suggestion! " Mr shin said when the meeting was towards it's end. " To gain publicity and deduce the rumours quickly! "

Everyone in the room turned towards the man who had a suspiciously wide smile. Something told Jisung he wouldn't like this 'Idea'.

" How about we spread rumors of Jiselle possibly dating someone? "

Jisung's heart sank. He was suddenly reminded of their movie date night. Did Mr. Shin know? Or someone had published another article with him dressed as Jiselle and Minho on a date? But it had been sometime after that event.

" Rumour? With who? "

Jisung dreaded the answer. He crossed his fingers.
Please don't suggest Minho.
Because if Mr. Shin suggested him out of the blue then it meant that he knows something. Something to ruin their plan. Something that would surely make Minho back out from their deal. Something that would put Jisung's efforts down the drain.

" Me, of course! " He pointed towards himself and Jisung couldn't stop his facials from contorting into a disgusted expression. Luckily no one noticed it.

" Isn't that a bit too much. " Mr. Choi said. God bless him with extra salary.
" I mean we are getting her modeling contracts and the rumours are groundless and won't cause much harm if we prove them that Jiselle is healthy. "

" Yeah but a dating rumour always works better and would gain more publicity. " Mr. Shin continued. This man really wanted a punch from Jisung's expensive heels.

" More publicity means more money! " One of the member backed up. Suddenly very happy with the suggestion.

" And no one rejects some good money. " Another said and suddenly they were all praising Mr. Shithead shin for his absolutely brilliant idea. Smell the sarcasm.

" Then it's settled. Mr. Shin, please take Ms. Park for a date. " One of the member clapped in approvement.

.

" I wish you luck. " Mr. Choi said with a sympathetic smile. He tried hard to convince the board members that this was a shitty idea but what can you say to put some sense into those old hags when they are all clearly blinded by money.

Jisung made a mental note to fire them all if he ever decides to permanently take Jiselle's place after discarding her body somewhere. Hah just kidding! Back to his main problem.

His 'date' was in an expensive 7 star hotel rooftop which was exclusive for couples. I mean if you wanted some rumours to spread then this 'date' should be in a crowded place with as many paparazzi around as possible.

He had made a call to actual Jiselle to inform her about this 'date' and as usual she freaked out because if this rumours went out and Minho saw this, he would take Jiselle for a player. Not like they were exclusive or something but Jisung actually liked Minho and using him for a teeny tiny deal wouldn't hurt him, would it?

He took a deep breath one last time before stepping out of the expensive car Jiselle owned. With a last sympathetic smile, Mr. Choi drove away and Jisung was escorted towards the elevator to the rooftop. Or should I say hellevator?

" Jiselle, my darling! " Mr. Shin gushed towards him as soon as he stepped out of the elevator. He didn't even have time to look around the beautiful setting of the rooftop before he was engulfed into a bone crushing hug.

" Mr. Shin please. You're choking me. " Jisung removed his hands away with a masked disgusted face. " Should we get this over with? "

" Oh yeah! Come here darling. " He grabbed Jisung's hand before dragging him towards the table at the center of the roof over looking the roads below.

" Mr. Shin. You do realize this 'date' is just a show to spread rumors right? " Jisung asked and looked around the rooftop to see it practically secluded. Not a single human in sight other than a waitress who stepped forward with two glasses and a bottle of some expensive champagne.

" Oh darling. Let loose. I have always wanted to go on a date with you. This is all just an excuse. " Mr. Shin said with a proud smile while pouring the champagne into two of their glasses and Jisung just wanted to poke his eyes. He wasn't the one to hate on people so soon but the way Mr. Shin tried to choke him as soon as he stepped inside that meeting room put him in the 'People I dislike list' instantly.

" Mr. Shin, you do realize that I'm not interested in you right? " He informed because the way Jiselle was freaking out while letting out some profanities to this man gave him an impression that Jiselle wasn't a fan of him either.

Mr shin clearly ignored his statement and extended one glass towards Jisung.

" Oh darling, no one's ever not interested in me. Like have you looked at this face. " Mr. Shin pulled his face in his hands in an exaggerated expression.
" The ladies are dying to get under my pants but here I'm chasing a lady uninterested in me. But I'm sure I can swoon you off your feets. " He giggled towards the end and Jisung resisted the urge to throw up.

" Mr. Shin. I'm sure that's not how feelings work. "

" Oh come on darling. If someone as obnoxious as Mr. Lee Minho can have different ladies in his bed every night then why can't I. " Jisung clenched his hand around the champagne glass. " Like have you seen him. So ignorant and ridiculously rude. "

Mr. Shin continued and Jisung completely downed the champagne down his throat in order to stop from swearing on the man's face.

" Also, have you heard that he is a playboy? Like he plays with every single person to cross his road. Like a slu- " Jisung slammed his glass on the table harshly. He feared that he might have broke the glass if he added more strength. Jiselle maybe rich but he is sure she won't pay for this expensive glass if it were to be broken.

" Oh, you already finished your glass. " Mr. Shin said and once again filled the glass which Jisung downed in one glup. He really wanted to tell that sick bastard off but he stopped himself by focusing on the gross feeling in his throat and the disgusting aftertaste.

" Uh.. I see you like alcohol. " Mr. Shin said with a chuckle and didn't hesitate to fill it again.

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

05.06.23
Word count - 1295
Just like alcohol, s-class has the best aftertaste.
( altho I nvr tasted it )