13 - Photo booth and memo

" What's a photo booth doing here? " Jisung questioned and examined the inside of the booth which was dusty but it's machine seemed to be working.

" I have never seen a photo booth before. " Minho said which caused Jisung to look at him in surprise.

" Never? That's surprising since photo booths are nearly everywhere in Korea. "

" I never had a chance to go to one. Plus I didn't have any friends to go with together. " He said with a shrug and Jisung realized how busy the life of a successful model can be.

" What about hyunjin? " He asked before he could stop himself.

" You know about hyunjin? " Jisung bit his lips when he realized. He had only met Minho twice and during both times the older never spoke of hyunjin as his friend. Jisung only knew because of the file Jiselle gave him which had a brief introduction of Hwang Hyunjin as the only person close enough to Minho. If we ignore the fact that Hyunjin visited their cafe almost everyday and they're somewhat friends, then Jisung who is also dressed as Jiselle doesn't know anything about Hyunjin's private life.

" I have seen you with him some times on TV. He is a famous model like you after all. " Jisung said with a nervous chuckle. Minho found it a little suspicious but let it go as nothing remained a secret because of the eyes following them everywhere.

" I'll see if the booth is working so we can finally click some pictures together! " Jisung tried to avert the conversation and switched the booth screen on.

" I doubt that it would work since it's placed in a storage room and not outside. " Minho eyed the dust covering the screen while he said that.

" Trust me I can fix this. I have repaired many coffee machines before. " He said with a proud voice. " Coffee machines? "

Jisung freezed on his spot when he realized about his slip up but then continued as if it's something normal. " Yeah I have a coffee machine back at home which usually acts up every other day. "

" So how do you fix it? "

" Nothing a light punch can not fix. " He said and hit the machine with his palm not so strongly to break the screen but strong enough for it to start working.
" See, fit and fine. "

Jisung presented the screen where they could see their reflection to the older boy who looked a little amused. " Do you always hit things when they don't work? "

Jisung chuckled at the question. " Usually works so why not. " He replied and pulled at olders hand to settle down on the seat in front of the screen. " Now look pretty for the camera. "

He said and chose a filter before starting the timer.
" Say cheese. " He did a pose while the older only looked at him in confusion.

" Oi look there and smile. " He cupped Minho's face and turned towards the camera which captured the moment clearly.

" Are we done? " Minho asked as he looked at the screen which went back to it's original settings. Soon he heard a sound and they both walked out of the booth to collect the pictures.

" Look at you. " Jisung laughed when he saw how confused Minho looked in the first picture. The second picture was shot when they both were looking at each other before Jisung had cupped the older's face to move it towards the camera.

" This is my favorite one. " He said while pointing at the third picture.
" Nope we are clicking again because I don't like how my face came in these. " Minho said and tried to walk back inside the booth.

" Oh come on! You look handsome in all three. "

" Nope come here. " He pulled the younger boy inside who sat beside with no choice left. They were sitting much closer than before but Minho didn't seem to realize as he focused on choosing a filter.

Soon when he was done he striked a pose and nudged Jisung to do it too which he obliged.

Both did some weird and funny poses or maybe it was only Jisung because the older seemed perfect in all pictures. " I like this one the most. "

Minho pointed towards the 2nd picture where Jisung was blushing madly because Minho had accidentally placed his hand on the younger boy's thighs due to some pose he was doing.

" Oh come on! I look funny in all these pictures. " Jisung whined and tried to snatch the pictures but Minho used his height to keep it out of his reach.

" Nuh-huh. You ain't getting these. "

" Fine! But then I get to keep these. " Jisung said and showed the pictures they clicked earlier. " Fine by me. " Minho replied with a shrug.

Soon they heard a knock on the door and glanced at each other before looking towards the door.
" I think it's hyunjin. "

Minho said and walked towards the door. He opened it a little bit and once he had confirmed his suspicion, he opened it wide enough for the taller boy to walk in.

" The road's clear you can walk out. " Jisung heard a familiar voice and immediately realized that Hyunjin and I mean the same Hwang Hyunjin who visited the cafe he worked at as Jisung was standing in front of him.

You may ask why he is panicking? Well because he was dressed as Jiselle if I must remind you. Also let's not forget the fact that Hyunjin could recognize him by his voice if not by his appearance so he decided to stay in the shadows and not come forward.

Minho seemed to sense the distress radiated by the younger boy and he kind of understood. If he was found in a room with a famous model he would have to answer all the curious questions the taller had to ask. Also, he couldn't risk someone else finding out.

" Thank you Hyunjin. Now you can leave. " Minho tried to shoo him away which only caused Hyunjin to look at him with narrowed eyes.
" Why? I just came here and why are you here alone? "

" I have some important business to attend to so I'm busy. I'll talk to you later. " He said and pulled Hyunjin out of the storage room.

Jisung heard them chat for a bit before Hyunjin sighed and said goodbye. Soon enough Minho poked his head inside and asked him to come out.

" Did he leave? " Jisung asked as he carefully looked around the now silent theatre. The crowd seemed to have left them alone.

" Yeah. And I don't think we can watch that movie since it's already halfway through. " Minho responded with a little bit of disappointment. He totally didn't think about having all those romantic moments couples have in a dark movie theater. Totally not the slight hand brush when they both try to grab some popcorn from the same bucket or not the discreet lean on the shoulder of other or a ki- no! Not at all.

" How about some ice cream? " Jisung asked as he eyed the clear night. He was suddenly craving something sweet and he knew just the right place for an ice cream.

" Umm sure? How about basking robbin? Or maybe Starbucks? " Minho removed his phone to search for an ice cream place nearby but stopped when he saw the younger boy shake his head.

" Somewhere more better. " He said with a wide smile on his face.

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

24.05.23
Word count - 1248
I know nothing about photo booths but I tried.