06 - I feel.. Beautiful

" Good morning Mr. Lee. " He nodded and showed a small smile while continuing to walk towards his own office.

Lee Minho, 25 years old, a very famous face in the fashion industry. He himself was very handsome but his personality never let him have any stable relationships. His friendship with Hwang hyunjin, an equally famous model, being an exception.

" Morning hyung. " His assistant greeted him with his wide smile.

" Morning Mr. Yang. " He greeted him back with a smile of his own and entered his office, unsurprisingly his best friend was sitting there patiently waiting for him.

" I guess you once again visited cupcafé. "

" How did you know? " Hyunjin perked up at his correct guess as if he doesn't come in the older's office every morning to rant about his crush kim seungmin.

" A lucky guess? " Minho said while shrugging his shoulder and placed himself in his brown comfy chair.

" Oh but I'm sad today. " Hyunjin said with a pout to which Minho raised his eyebrow in question while his focus was on his computer screen.

" Seungmin invited some of his friends over and when I asked if I could join he ignored me. " Hyunjin sulkily explained.

" I'm not surprised. " Minho clicked his tongue. " I would ignore your annoying ass too. "

This caused hyunjin to scoff and shoot him a glare. " Do you think that he really hates me? "

Minho noticed the subtle drop in his voice and realized that the younger does in fact like the barista more than he shows.

" What about your dinner date? Did you ask him? " Hyunjin nodded in response.

" I did but he ignored me. I guess he actually isn't interested in me. At first I thought he was playing hard to get but the more I try to get a reaction the more I realize that I'm just annoying him. " He visibly sank in his seat. " Should I just give up? "

" Can you? " Minho questioned with a raised eyebrow which caused hyunjin to whine as they both knew that the younger boy was beyond whipped for the cute barista.

" I'll just ignore him till these feelings go away. " Hyunjin said determined which caused the older boy to look at him.

" How about you ask him face to face? But this time be more clear and don't sound as if your joking so that he can consider it seriously. " Hyunjin blinked for a few times, actually considering his advice and let out a sigh in the end.

" You're right. I won't be able to move on without a proper answer anyways. " Minho hummed and went back to his work.

" By the way, you do remember that you have a function tomorrow right? " This caused Minho to groan. He never was a party person but since he was a renowned persona, he was forced to attend such function.

" Don't remind me. I'm trying to sleep it out. "

" Come on hyung. It's an important function for your company if you want investors for your new product. Besides I'll be there too. " Hyunjin bargained while the older only rolled his eyes.

" Don't even think of skipping it! " Hyunjin pointed his index finger at him with narrowed eyes while Minho just shrugged as if the thought didn't cross his mind.

.

" Han Jisung? " The worker of the boutique called his name and he sheepishly raised his hand.

" Your dress is ready please step forward. " Jisung looked towards Mrs. Kim who was reading the magazine nonchalantly and then towards the worker waiting for him.

He was lucky that the store was relatively empty so that no one would have to witness him in that dress.

(Or just assume smth pretty)

It's not like he didn't like the dress, in fact he loved it, but he was afraid that it wouldn't look good on him.

Nevertheless he stepped into it and surprisingly the waist was a perfect fit for his own.
He took a deep breath before turning around and once he completely faced the mirror his jaw dropped.

" Wow.. I feel.. Beautiful. " Jisung mumbled and a cute smile appeared on his face. He excitedly walked out of the changing room and stood before Mrs. Kim.

At first she didn't notice his presence but after hearing a small gasp from one of the worker she looked up.
" Oh it's looks good on you. " She said impressed that Jisung managed to fit in that dress.

" Wow, you actually look quite pretty. " One of the female worker giggled while showing a thumbs up to Jisung who blushed at the compliment.

" I guess we'll take the dress as it is then. " Mrs. Kim looked towards the worker and raised an eyebrow which caused her to snap out of her fantasy.

" Oh Y-Yeah. I'll get it ready. " She once again chuckled before scurrying off to prepare the dress.

" And now we need to do something with your hairs. " Mrs. Kim looked at him skeptically before clicking her tongue.

" Let's just get you a wig. " She hummed and walked out of the store with Jisung who quickly changed back to his original clothes and thanked the workers.

After walking around the whole mall buying different things, he finally reached his home. He quickly removed his shoes and plopped on his bed face first.

" Ugh.. It's difficult.. Being rich. " He muttered before giggling to himself. " But it's fun! " He kicked his legs in the air, excited to wear that dress once again.

" Ahh.. " He sighed once he calmed down and turned around on his back. " But it's only for a night. "

" One night to feel rich and pretty. "

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

10.05.23
Word count - 935
I feel my chpts are getting shorter and shorter..