Classroom

Year - 2010

Year - 2010 .

3rd period.....(History) .....

Teacher sunita is telling the class the story of Mahabharata....

All the 10 years students listening with the story with full concentration. 

But the ending somehow didn't satisfied a girl in the class . After miss finished her explanation about the Kurukshetra

She raised her arm .

"Yes krisha ??" Miss asked

"I have a question ma'am " she replied. 

"Say it " she replied politely. 

"Ma'am , why Karna's life didn't get a good ending,  he had faced so obstacles in his life , and in the end he's killed worstly " she asked. 

Everyone in the class were paused. 

Ma'am After a while replied. 
"That's how it is ,  he has to get a ending like that , it's all decided "

But krisha was not satisfied. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later in lunch break ........

Krisha is sitting while reading the history book again.....

"Hey come let's play krisha!!" Her friend yelled from the entrance

She looked up and noticed her then shake her head as no .
The girl standing near the entrance came towards her .

"You're still stuck on the death of Karna ?? Krisha stop being childish,  it is how it has to end , so he died like that "
Her friend uttered being annoyed. 

"That's where my question lies why ?? When he doesn't had a good start then why at least he couldn't get a good ending " Krisha uttered her friend sighed .

"But no matter how much you think you couldn't change the past right !!! Better to move into your life , he led his life !! You should be concern about yours , he's not a part of your life Krisha, so there's nothing you should be worried about " her friend uttered. 

"I know Rimi ,but I wish I could bring him in my life , and erase all the insulting moments from his life " Krisha uttered. 
Rimi sighed

"I understand your concern,  but you and I we both know it's impossible to happen,  so better watch what you wish" Rimi finished. 
Krisha's face turned pale ,she knows that it's impossible but still.....

Suddenly a boy appeared between you two , Placing him arms on both of you two's shoulder  he smiled and uttered.

"Someone once told me , we should be careful about what we wish !! What will you gonna do if your wish really came true !"

Krisha's eyes lit up .

"As I Said earlier,  I'll erase all sad moments from his life , fill his life with the happiest moment and led him to lead a life where he'll be praised " Krisha uttered in joy .

"I'm glad to hear that , I hope you'll keep your words " the boy uttered and moved towards the exit .

Krisha and Rimi were confused by his words,  That's when Rimi realized something. 

"What a boy doing in girls school?? They never allow someone to enter any classroom,  " Rimi uttered. 

Both of their eyes widened. 
Rimi decided to check which way he went . She ran towards the exit as well .

After a while she returned. 

"I couldn't find him anywhere,  and everyone said that it's impossible for a boy to enter any classroom unless it's any teacher , but the boy looked exactly our age right ??" Rimi asked. 

Krisha is so confused.................

They couldn't tell anyone about this cause everyone will think they had a day dream during the nap

Little did krisha knew that someone is on his way to fulfill Her wish ..........

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••