Pre Weddings ceremony

"Hurry Up Krisha,  get up " Mithi yelled at the sleeping Krisha. 

"5 more minutes, " Krisha uttered in a sleepy tone .

"No , Krisha  you're aunty and cousins will be here at any time and I Don't want her to taunt you in this happy moment "
Mithi uttered she made Krisha sit up. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"So finally you're getting married!!" Krisha's aunty uttered in a sarcastic tone . Mithi opened her mouth to utter something but Krisha signal her to keep quiet. 

"Yes " Krisha replied. 

"Where's the Groom , as your choice is not a little least good , so let's see whom you chose " Aunty uttered again as a taunt .

At that moment Veer and Karna came downstairs. 

Aunty knew Veer , as she wanted her Daughter to get married with Veer .

"Krisha,  I'm going to buy something,  with Veer " Karna uttered then stopped seeing an middle aged woman and some other boys and girls .

"Ah , Karna  , it's Krisha's aunty , she was also have a desire to meet you , come "
Mithi uttered pulling Karna towards Aunty .

Aunty's Jaw dropped seeing Karna,  isn't it the actor on the TV , her daughter is a simp of him .

Karna Greet her .

"Stay blessed my child " aunty uttered. 
The change in her tone made mithi , Krisha and Veer stunned. 

Veer and Karna then excused them .

As they left

"How you seduce him huh ?? Slept with him ??" Aunty uttered. 

"Now you're crossing line ma'am " Mithi yelled. 

"Whatever " Aunty went to the guest room , with her daughter,

Other guests went to the rooms as well .

"Why you never says anything??" Mithi burst on Krisha. 

"Calm down , I love peace,  and arguments are not all time needed " Krisha uttered. 

"Whatever " mithi uttered and moved towards the kitchen. 

"OH,  mithi,  could you please bring my engagement outfit from the tailor,  uncle said I can't go outside until the marriage " Krisha uttered. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mithi was returning from the tailor suddenly noticed a man trying beating a woman , road is quite empty. 

She was angry on the aunty,  now this .
She couldn't take it, she  got off the car and went near the man , he was about to slap that woman but mithi hold his hand and Twisted it behind his back .

The woman quickly shifted behind mithi and started trembling. 
"Leave me , who the hell are you !! " The man uttered. 

"No need to know,  who I am , and about hell,  let me show you how hell looks like " Mithi uttered in anger. 

Meanwhile....

"Ofc , Krisha can only utter harsh word when she's angry,  but never means it "
Karna uttered. 

"Yes , but mithi really did that !! I really can't believe " Veer uttered. 

They're discussing the incident while driving.