Confusing?

"She usually argues everytime anyone yells or at least raise their voice , she just didn't uttered anything to you ??" Krisha asked.

"No not a single word against the allegations!!!" Veer respond. 

"Krisha !! Could you please come to help me !" Karna interrupt them out of nowhere. 

"For what ??" Krisha asked.  He kind of pulled her and made her stand. 

"Just come " he dragged her to upstairs
Veer enjoyed these two .
He could sense jealousy through Karna's behavior. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Do you really need any help we're just sitting for 15 minutes " Krisha asked. 

Karna couldn't answer.  It's just Veer whom he couldn't let be touchy to Krisha it bothers him .

"Yeah , actually-" Karna hesitate trying to find a perfect answer

"I was discussing something with Veer you interrupt now have nothing to say " Krisha uttered. 

"Veer , Veer you didn't even tell me who's he ?? Why he living here ??" Karna uttered. 

Krisha got confused. 

"My marriage was fixed with him , but I didn't want to marry him so I ran that day with you fool , and uncle Said until he get married he'll stay here " Krisha replied. 

"You dumped him ??" Karna asked. 

"Not like that but yeah , I just didn't want to marry I don't love " Krisha uttered. 

Karna only nodded. 

'She dumped him cause she doesn't love him , will she ever accept my feelings then ?? Will I be got dumped as well ??' Karna thought. But didn't uttered any words.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"He is ??? You're not hallucinating?? He !! Omg I couldn't even believe?? Are you fine Krisha??" Mithi asked After listening everything mostly him being a character came straight up from history. 

"OH please,  I tested as well , you can throw any weapon his shield will appear!!" Krisha replied. 

Mithi gulped her saliva. 

"Still Krisha it's hard to believe " mithi uttered. 

"That's up to you , I told you cause I thought you'll only understand " Krisha replied

Mithi got closer
"Seriously right ?? You're not making me a fool ??" Mithi asked

"Ofc candy , it's true   , I told you   , you can test by your own ." Krisha finished

"OK,  that's how you found him , but do you love him ??" Mithi asked. 

Krisha chocked on her drink .

"Ofc no , you know how I detached myself from these type things " Krisha replied.  Mithi just smirk.  What was that for. 

Krisha changed the topic .

"Hey BTW tell me about you and Veer " Krisha asked making Mithi roll her eyes .

"There's only a cold war nothing much , I just couldn't tolerate that Veer , first I felt sorry for you leaving him but then how he insulted me in front of the guests , made me hate him so badly " mithi replied. 

"Veer said you didn't argue with him ,?? That usually not you right??" Krisha asked.

"I just didn't want to create a scene,  if I argued you know how badly it end that the person in front end up being insulted badly.  You left him , I thought it won't be better to argue,  but he just yelled, Ugh!!!" Mithi uttered.