new life !!!

"You're silent for more than a Hour!! Say something,  it's getting awkward " Krisha uttered. 

"Say what ?? You just made my world fall apart !! Time travel?? " Karna replied. 

"Listen ,God just answered what you asked for and you should accept it and should adjust living here!!though it will be a little difficult,  " Krisha uttered

"I never afraid of doing difficult things, the fact is that it's still hard to believe what you have shown. " Karna replied with a side eye.

"Why it's impossible to believe huh ?? I believe you as well right??" Krisha replied.  Things are getting heated. 

"That's also after seeing the shield or kavach isn't it ?? There's a description about it into the book as well , that's only way to identify me " Karna replied

It's true though Krisha believed only after seeing that kavach. 

"But please believe me , why should I lie to you !!" Krisha uttered. 

"First help me to learn all the things,  how people live here , I have to live here until I return to my place " Karna replied. 

"Ofc I will , I will prepare you for this life style for sure , let's start with the first 10 standard books ,I'll bring all the 1 to 10 standard books once you finish then others, and other side about the world , and behavior of here " Krisha uttered joyfully. 

Karna just stared.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"The books and copy , if you insist I can hire a teacher for you as well , it will be hard to understand science, maths physics,  " Krisha uttered Karna meanwhile started reading a book .

"I'll inform if I need any help " he replied and concentrated on the book. 

Krisha came outside.  Where she can find a tutor who can tutor a grown up man ,

She'll think later .

Next morning.....................

"What's Taking him so long , he should be down for the breakfast,  " Krisha mumbled flipping the pancakes. 

After a while waiting she finally decided to went to his room .

Knock knock

"Karna?? Mr. Angaraj??" Krisha asked

"Come in " he replied. 

As Krisha entered she found him holding a physics book of 10th  standard.

"Hey you won't understand,  and you can't jump straight to 10th before studying 1 to 9 " Krisha uttered. 

What a fool . She should have told him this yesterday. 

"OH,  but I finished them already , easy to understand,  not that difficult,  yes English language is a bit tough but I can manage it too " he replied and concentrated again on his book.

"You finished those ?? Just one day ?? Those maths physics as well?? How ?? " Krisha uttered. 

"Those books doesn't contain many pages and for math , I kinda like this , and I really understand it clearly " he replied. 

Krisha closed the door and came outside. 

"May be he has a blessing of understanding things early or else it's impossible to understand maths and physics!!! How can he ???" Krisha mumbled. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"These books are about math honours,  you sure you don't need any teacher,  ??" Krisha asked.