Time to return Home

Krisha was lying on the sofa her phone rings . It's mithi's Number. She got up

"Hello candy !! How's the situation there ??" Krisha asked After receiving the call .

"Everything settled well , but -" mithi stopped in the middle. 

"Everything settle?? Wow girl !! But then what but ??" Krisha asked. 

"I think I actually made a blunder " Mithi replied

"Wait wait !!!! What did you did ??" Krisha asked.

"Nothing much you know it's difficult to say that the bride left , so I told them you had a lover and fled with him " Mithi finished. 

"Then ??" Krisha asked

"Then they believed me ,your uncle as well supported ,Veer backed off from the wedding and Rimi got married peacefully and  wanted you to marry your loved ones " mithi replied

"Isn't it a good news ?? Then what blunder you created??" Krisha asked. 

"OH come on , your uncle and Veer is asking to bring you two here so they can fix the wedding,  now find a groom quick,  that's the blunder " mithi replied a little aggressively. 

Krisha is stunned now what ??

"Listen don't you dare try to run from there ,come back Krisha tell them the truth,  it's ok to confront Veer that you just don't have feelings that's It , don't run anymore " mithi uttered. 

Krisha is paused.  What she's going to do !! She can't go there without a groom!! Uncle will get hurt badly then .

"I'll come with a groom , Don't worry ,but you,  you meet me at my home  , I have to deal with you " with that Krisha ended the call. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I did a lot for you right ?? Just do a little thing for me !!" Krisha appeared to Karna's room out of no where

"Like what ??" Karna asked

"Like pretend to be my boyfriend or my fiance in my house ,just like we pretended here !!" Krisha uttered

"You're going to your home ??" Karna asked
His TV show has ended recently and he's taking a break .

"No us !!" Krisha finished.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Other side  

"They're coming??" Veer asked

"Yes , she Said she'll be here in morning," mithi respond

Then mithi went straight to meet Krisha's uncle. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Krisha ring the doorbell.  They're standing just in front of the main entrance. 

Soon the door opened an old man .

Seeing Krisha he became so excited that called his master .

"Sir !!! Come down , our happiness has returned " he exclaimed. 

Krisha went and hugged him .

"Missed me , Charan uncle??" She asked and found tears on his eyes .

He just nodded then another old male came in front .

And being super excited he hugged Krisha. 

"My child , my child where were you ??? I was do worried!!" He uttered.