Who is he !!??

"Why are you walking in the room like that ?? " Karna asked seeing Krisha Walking the hall continuously

"Thinking " she replied. 

"Thinking what ??" He asked

"What I should give her as a birthday present??" She replied

"BTW who's she ?? Your relatives?" He asked

"No ,actually the House is one of my friends, so when she used to live here the family helped her a lot , she used to tutor Isha,  and I sometimes came here ,so we know each other " Krisha finished Karna nodded. 

"OK Think then " he uttered. 

"Give me some suggestions "Krisha uttered. 

"How can i , I don't know what people here likes " he replied and Went out .

"Surely "Krisha uttered looking at the way he left .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"OH my my , it's such a pleasure that you two came !!" Isha's mother greeted. 

They made her sit . She couldn't stop telling the guest how Karna saved Isha .

Krisha came to the garden.  Suddenly something caught her eyes. 

"Where is she going?? Are the people know her ??" Krisha mumbled seeing some people helping Isha get inside a van .

Krisha went outside the van started. 
She stopped a cab

"Please follow the car " she instructed the driver

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile.....................

"Where's Krisha??" Karna asked Isha's mother

"She went towards the garden " she replied.  Karna went to find her .
Where the hell the girl gone  . Finding no one there he came back . And found a panicked Isha's mother. 

"What happened??" He asked seeing her condition and others consoling her .

"They're saying they had seen my daughter getting inside a  van for an hour ago , where is my daughter now ?" She finished. 

Karna felt sorry for the lady . It's a tough situation may be the girl got kidnapped, but Where's Krisha??

Another hour passed , situation is getting worse here Krisha is still not here . Karna came outside of the House. 

"What should I do now ?? I don't know much about here " He said to himself. 

Suddenly something poped inside his head .

Flashback..........
"Why it has picture of you ??" Karna asked

"OH it's not picture, it's wallpaper,  I put my photo here , so I can show people how beautiful I am !!" Krisha uttered