A new Journey

"What type of creature it is ???" The boy next krisha freaked out .
Krisha sighed. 

The cab driver is laughing loudly. 

Krisha pulled him a little out of sight. 

"Hey !!! You want me to help you reach your home !!!  Right ?? Then why are you messing,  it's a car not a creature!!" Krisha uttered. 

"What's a car ?? I never seen this type of  things before,  how can you tell me not to freak out " Karna replied still being confused. 

Krisha's pov........

The boy must have came from a underrated village, that's why he doesn't know what's a car . Poor boy !! It will difficult for him . But I have to secure the chance that he will return to his place safely. 

End of pov.......

"Listen you believe me right !!! Then please do as I say or else we can't reach my destination at least " Krisha uttered. 

Karna sighed. 

"Fine " .....

After a long ride in cab , and train then in auto ......

They finally reached Krisha's destination. 

But now they have to walk .
Krisha has been wearing heels through the whole journey.... she's so tired  .

"Hey  , can you pick me up till we reach the house !!" Krisha uttered. 

"Ofc not  , I can't pick a unmarried girl  , it's a disrespect to touch a girl by a man"
He replied. 

Is he being a true gentle man or avoiding to Carry me , krisha thought. 

"But can't you see I'm all drained and don't have any energy,  is it OK to you to leave me what if I black out ??" Krisha uttered. 

The man thought for a moment. Then.

"But still  ,if I carry you I have to touch you , it's not right !!" He uttered. 

Krisha is now annoyed. 

"Listen if your touch is not bothering me then what is your problem to carry me ,you have a well built body ,but you can't carry a girl!!" Krisha uttered. 

"Fine !! " he uttered and picked her up.

Though Krisha is very casual about it but still a different type of warmth filled her from inside

He continued to walk .

But soon enough the position started bothering both of them  , Karna being Genuine tried to tolerate it until they reached but Krisha started moving,  to adjust a perfect place. 

"Could you please stop moving it's making worse as I'm carrying you !!" Karna warned. 

"Hey !! It's not my fault I'm not comfortable " Krisha uttered.