Escape!!!!!

Krisha s pov..........
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••||||||||

It's finally Rimi"s wedding and I'm super excited so excited that I'm dancing without caring about anyone.

After all it's my best friend's wedding.

I was so into dancing that I bumped onto someone . I was about to fall but two strong arms hold me .

It's looking a romantic scenes from a movie that he's holding me we're looking at each other. He's indeed good looking with a well built body . He's wearing traditional that is the theme for tomorrow. We're good but suddenly my another Friend interrupt.

"Krisha !!!" That's when he politely let go off me

"Krisha !!!" That's when he politely let go off me .
End of her pov..........
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Krisha Rimi is searching for you so long ,let's go " Krisha's Friend uttered.
Krisha nodded and left .

Before completely disappearing from his sight Krisha turned back and wink.
The man must be very shock that his eyes widened.

"What's the matter Rimi ??" Krisha asked.

"Actually your uncle and my father decided that it would be great if Veer (Rimi's Brother) and you get married
The same day of my marriage.

Krisha frowned

"What ?? But this early ??" Krisha asked Being hesitate.

"Why don't you want a marriage with me !!" With that final word Rimi left .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I need to find out a way to cancel the wedding??" Krisha uttered while moving here and there in the room.

"For now only or permanent??" Her friend asked.

"For permanent Mithi ,you know I Don't want a marriage now , and also I want to marry ------" Before krisha could finish Mithi uttered

"A fictional character that will appear straight up from the history " she let out a sigh .

Krisha glared .

"OK, if it's impossible then alai at least I want a love story ,you can understand my feelings right mithi , give me a solution then " krisha pleaded.
Mithi sighed .

"As long as you are here they won't let you stay unmarried, " Mithi uttered ideally.

Krisha's eyes lit up .
"Then what about I run away from my wedding??" Krisha uttered Making
Mithi jumped off the bed .

"You're really not into it right ??" Mithi uttered. Krisha laughed only .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You're looking extremely beautiful I wonder after you leave Veer must be heartbroken " mithi uttered

"A heart break now is more better than a heart broke after marriage " Krisha replied setting her nose pin

Mithi bod they made their way to the Sangeet ceremony.

Every one is dressed in traditional.
Soon the program started family members are dancing. Soon you noticed the same guy from yesterday he's fitting completely today . Like a royal prince ,krisha laughed imagining his expression when she winked.

He looked at her but somehow looked down .

Krisha went near him

Krisha went near him .he tried to avoid her.

"Are you avoiding me because of what happened yesterday???" Krisha asked straight.

"No , no it's not like that princess!!" He replied.

"Princess??,why are you addressing me princess??"Krisha asked

"OH, actually by your outfit I thought you're princess, I'm extremely sorry " he replied his words are way too formal yet he's using a different tone .
May be because it's the theme .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Later at night ••••••••••••••

"Will it be ok ,for you to leave right now ?? At night ?? All alone ??" Mithi asked she's worried about her friend.

"Don't worry my candy ,I'll be completely fine " Krisha uttered grabbing the bag .

While moving out of the window she and mithi hugged each other .

"Be safe and inform me if you get into any trouble, " mithi uttered.
Krisha nodded and slowly came down by the water pipe.

Now this is what feels like adventure to krisha .

Before she can left the house she noticed a figure near the garden .

She made her way to him .

It's the same boy she met previously.

"Hey ?? What are you doing here all alone , all guests are sleeping in their room by now " Krisha uttered. The man looked at you .

The sadness on his face somehow made Krisha feel sorry .

"I'm not the guest " he uttered in a low voice .

"Then how you get here ??" Krisha asked Being a little curious .
She sat down beside him

"I don't I was walking ideally when I came to my senses I found myself here "
He uttered Krisha felt sad. But then something came into her head.

"I'll help you find your home, but if you help me to run away from here " Krisha uttered getting up .

"But why are you running away??" He asked .

"I'll tell you later when you will tell more about yourself but first we need to hurry " krisha stretched her hand .
He hesitated but then grabbed her hand.

Her smile somehow made the man's heart skip a beat .