He came ??? - "You called "

"What's bothering you now ??" Karna asked seeing Krisha moving here and there in the room .

"You !!" She replied.

"Me how ??" Karna asked Being confused. 

"The shield is that real ?? It's not a magic  right?? " She asked. 

"What's magic ?? And the shield is also gifted since birth , but I'm sure you won't believe "Karna replied. 

Krisha then grabbed  a knife from the kitchen without a warning threw it towards his direction.  Out of no where a golden shield occurs as if it came inside the body . The knife fell down .

Krisha came near him .

"So this means you're really Karna from Mahabharata??? " She asked. 

"What do you mean by real ?? And for god sake I don't know what's Mahabharata??" Karna replied. 

It's obvious if he's really came from. That time he didn't know anything about Mahabharata.  .

"But how did you manage to jump straight into 21st century??" Krisha asked holding her breath . It's impossible right impossible for someone to come straight from the history as she asked in childhood. 

"What's 21st century?? " He asked

"Do you know that you time travel??" Krisha asked again. 

"Stop it Krisha, I told you before, I was standing there then a explosion and I'm here  , where did you find the time travel " Karna uttered. 

'  He came here like that ?? Just like that ?? How ??why him ?? From. There to why here , is it even possible?? ' Krisha thought.

"You didn't uttered any type of chanting?? Before coming here " Krisha asked. 

"No ,I was very sad as I was humiliated,  I just blamed God and asked him that I don't want to live there that's it " Karna finished. 

Does it mean God accepted his prayer and send him here ?? But why here??

Suddenly some flashback popped into her head ,

1.
"You'll keep that promise right ??"

2.
"You asked for it now when it's done you're not accepting it "

Krisha ran towards her room .luckily she didn't forget to carry her Gopal brother with her .
She stand in front of him .

"You did all this right ?? You believed me and let him come here ??? You made my wish come true ??? You really did ??"  Krisha uttered. 

Then something came into her mind too .

"You came to my dream yesterday as well , right ?? You really??"She added. 

Krisha's eyes filled with tears. He accepted to be her big brother as well.
He made her wish fulfill. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Hey stop glaring at me like that it's creepy " Karna uttered. 

"OH,  let me , a historical character Doesn't showed up to me every day , and , you are the character I-" she stopped.  It's not right to tell him like that if he really didn't know that he travel to 21st century he won't understand anything. 

It's her first duty to made him believe he was in the history

"Listen I believe now what you Said earlier,  that you're Karna,  but you have to believe me, you really time travel cause the time you were had written in history,  you're history!!! I don't know how you came but believe me it's really a huge time period you had crossed " Krisha uttered. 

Karna didn't uttered anything just narrower his eyes.

"Your words are not making any sense!! I Said I was in Draupadi's Swayambar then reached here , how can it be a huge time period it's just felt a moment,  though I never knew a place like this is really in ARYAVART, but still time travel do you think I'm a fool " Karna replied. 

Krisha sighed it's really critical to made him understand that he actually travelled here .

But she's a history students.  She just have to prove him .

Krisha got up books , she needs books .

"Wait here I'll be right back " she quickly exit from the main door.

"She's crazy , one moment she's speaking rubbish another moment left me here alone " Karna uttered.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Krisha dropped a lot books in front of him .

"I can prove you " she uttered joyfully. 

"These books are all about Mahabharata,  you were inside " she uttered

"After I came here you constantly Said Mahabharata Mahabharata,  what is it ??" Karna asked. 

"Read the book, you can find your answer, Mahabharata is a mythological or historical story describes the thing that happened in that time , " Krisha finished. 

Karna started reading it describes the story of Bhishma,  he's astonished, 

His life story is not good as well .

Soon after a shocking truth.

"Son of the god Sun?? Am I Kunti was my mother ?? Are you crazy or trying to manipulate me !! It can't happen though my parents are not my real one , but still Rajmata Kunti can never be my mother , " he uttered

"Yes she is !!! As you can see she had no other option but to leave you like that , I'm not lying a little percent,  the time that you were is now history world move on a huge , things changed a lot , the country is called bharat, there's nothing like hastinapur or panchal Nagar,  " Krisha uttered. 

Karna couldn't believe anything,  how can his life style is written here so briefly,  and it has Said he'll die , by one of his brother??? Arjun ??? He will kill him by attacking him when he was without weapon?? .

How can this be even possible,  he hates Arjun , he hate the pandavs as well , but here it says , Duryodhan his friend is the main villain,  he had helped a cruel person?? .

He couldn't take this at all .

"Close the book , it's suffocating,  I couldn't believe it , at least a little, nothing is here is true " Karna uttered. 

"No , everything is here is true , you were used by your friend , you hold weapon against your brother, and so on , Mahabharata was created that way ,  if you hadn't came here the thing will remain like that , or may be if you return,  things will turn like that as well" Krisha replied. 

"No , no it's not true , it's not true " Karna uttered

"Yes it is !!! God just granted your wish and replace you here , so you can lead a life without the insult " Krisha uttered. 

He looked at her with teary eyes.