Jealous- no !!!

"Could you please stop staring!! " Krisha uttered after gulping her meal

"Could you please stop staring!! " Krisha uttered after gulping her meal .
Karna felt a little embarrassed. 

"I wasn't staring!! Why would I!!" He replied. 

"Don't lie I caught 3 times" Krisha uttered playfully. 

It's just he hadn't seen her all day and want look ar her . But telling hee that would worse so he played a trick .

"I was actually thinking about how you behaved with Divya !!" He uttered   .

This time Krisha felt embarrassed.  She really created a scene.   But that girl is trying to steal a precious moment from her , Karna spends his most time there ,now she wants him to be there at night as well .

"I just saved you ,that girl's intention wasn't good " she replied. 

"Such as ??" Karna asked He love to tease that silly girl .

"Such as doing something unholy with you " Krisha uttered.  Karna coughed. 

"But she never did when do romantic scenes!!" He uttered. 

"How close she sticks ?? " She asked getting a little aggressive. 

Karna lean a bit and uttered. 

"Very close "

Krisha got up .

"I'm done let's go home " Krisha uttered and made her way to the cash counter. 

Karna laughed.  It's true that she doesn't love him ,but still got jealous!! Is she really jealous?? Who knows. 
He's just liking here,

Her company Could  entertain him and comfort him in any situation. 

They were walking.  Krisha was silent. 
Suddenly a ball was about to fall on her head Karna caught it .

A little boy came running.  Near 5 year old .

Krisha was stunned by his excellent catch. 

"Sorry ,I was actually playing!!" The boy uttered. 

"It's alright, be careful from the next time " Krisha replied bending down to his level .

"BTW di ,I'm throwing it too high why it's coming down  , " the boy asked. 

"Actually this happens naturally " Krisha replied. 

"It actually because of gravity, I attracts everything towards itself " Karna uttered. 

The boy looked at him .

"What's that ??" He asked.

"It's a force It's inside our earth which pulls everything to itself "  Karna replied bending to his level .

"Wow sounds so magical " the boy left .

"You're weak in science right ?? " Karna asked

Krisha got annoyed.