Mehndi

" I think I shall leave today , going on the wedding day will bring problems on her " Karna uttered to mithi the very next morning. 

"what !!! Why ??" Mithi uttered

"Yup ,I think leaving that day will create a misconceptions,  and I can't bid good bye to Krisha,  stay healthy,  and try to keep her safe and smiling " Karna uttered and entered and closed the door. 

Mithi ran towards Krisha's room .

Karna chanted the prayers he heard that will open a portal .

Soon a magical light circle opened,  there's a other view coming from that circle, 

Karna took slow steps ,suddenly some bunch of Flashbacks hits his memories. 

The feeling for Krisha!! Yes Krisha!! He won't be able to see her right ??

His feet felt heavy , his heart is heavy,
Bunch of Krisha's thoughts, promises are making him stand into dilemma. 

"Hey God , help me !! Show me the right way !! I'll go insane if this continues,  I can't stay with her and leaving her is also so difficult!!" Karna mumbled. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What !!!!" Krisha yelled hearing Mithi explaining Karna leaving today

"What !!!!" Krisha yelled hearing Mithi explaining Karna leaving today .

"I have to stop him !!!" Krisha uttered and tried to make her move towards the door mithi stopped her .

"What are you doing?? Let me go or else he'll leave me forever!!" Krisha uttered being impatient. 

"I'll let you go only if you agree that you're not stopping any of your friend or a companion,  you're stopping someone you want to spend your life with . If not don't stop him !!" Mithi uttered in a cold voice .

"I'm not stopping any friend , he's my best friend,  my comfort,  my protector more importantly the person I am willing to spent my whole life with " Krisha yelled and pushing mithi aside she ran towards Karna's room .

Mithi smiled then went behind her .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Karna was still in dilemma,  and his footsteps stopped exactly before the circle. 
At that moment he heard loud banging noise . Someone is hitting the door of his room .

Right after he heard Krisha's voice .

"Karna,  open the door !!! "
"What's Taking you so long "

"Please Don't leave me !!"

"Please Don't go !! Open the door !!"

Krisha is yelling these outside of the room .