CHAPTER FOUR: PRINCES AND PRINCESSES

After the royal welcome ceremony, Kim Jisoo had to have a wonderful tour with one of the princess ambassadors assigned to her. Of course, she would've wanted Suzy the fairy to tour her around but the rules weren't hers.

She gulped and felt sick as she poked on a room. She was not kidding when she saw hundreds of rooms on every hallway she walked on to.

Jisoo hopped to a room and saw a woman and a princess looking girl on a dark black dress. She couldn't get over on how this princess looked a lot like a widow more than a royal! And out of curiosity she, eavesdropped, "As you know, Princess Jennie we aren't advisable to bring frogs to class. Nor other kinds of dead ornaments in a...container."

The Princess rolled her eyes, "I was just trying to experiment things and well..be adventurous? I mean..come on! How can we make friends with animals when we can't even hurry them properly!? Just let me out of here!" She crossed arms and legs and pouted in disappointment.

"So you're pleading me to let you go? After what the frogs and insects have done at the ballroom?" The guidance counselor said while fixating her glasses.

"Madame, a princess doesn't plead, she orders!" Princess Jennie corrected. "And there are...1..2..3..about 9 ballrooms! Isn't that enough for the other royals!?" She berated.

The guidance counselor sighed but she caught a glimpse of Princess Kim Jisoo who was at the peek of their heated conversation. "Aha! Princess Kim Jisoo, lovely to see you here~" she bowed at the lovely lady.

Jisoo bowed as well, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but, where can I find the student ambassador assigned to tour me? The...Professors said I could find her here." She smiled shyly and cheekily.

"Oh. You see, your arrival was quite a surprise for me, no offense your majesty! But..I forgot to assign a student for you." The guidance counselor did a 90-degree bow at the Princess.

"It's fine- I'll just-" Jisoo was cut off by,

The other Princess raised her hand, "Me! I'll do it! I'll tour her round and round in this castle. And also show her that 9 ballrooms are too much!" Jennie gave the guidance counselor a glaring look.

The counselor huffed, "Sure a do, your highness." She pouted and looked at Jisoo, "This is Princess Kim Jennie, she'll be your student ambassador as of now...we'll find a replacement soon enough, don't worry!"

Jennie shrugged as she and Jisoo went out of the office, "You know, that lady hates me. And I still don't know why." She chuckled and said at Jisoo. "If she ever comes out as my nemesis, then I won't be surprised at all!"

"Nemesis?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh. It's sort of your worst enemy in your fairytale. You'll find out in the second part of the Magic Mirror Event~"

"Bae Suzy mentioned that thing about the Magic Mirror. Will you really find out your..p-prince?" She stuttered as she hated the idea of finding out who she'll end up with.

Jennie snorted, "Afraid, huh? Well same goes for me dearest Princess." She rolled her eyes playfully. "I HATE PRINCES!" She shouted at the crowd less hallway. Her voice echoed. "And yeah~ we'll have to find out two days from now."

"In two days!?"

"You're technically kind of late, but it doesn't really matter because as they said, 18 was a lucky number for girls because it was a year and age to become a newly wed~" Jennie boringly berated.

Jisoo jumped and smiled at the princess' boldness. Princess Jennie gave Jisoo a fun look. "Let's help you get to know 'The White Castle' shall we?" She said as she took the damsel's hand and ran through the halls.