CHAPTER SIX: MAGIC MIRROR

Jisoo looked at the villain being brought away. Then she suddenly felt the urge to,"He didn't do anything wrong." She spoke out. "He was just...picking books from the library." She looked at the guards, then at Prince Kim Seokjin. "He was here first. He didn't follow me."

The princess glanced at the guards and did a 90-degree bow. "Please don't ruin the night just because of a misunderstanding."

The guards gasped and quickly kneeled on the ground to bow back. "Your highness!" They berated.

"Princess Kim Jisoo this is completely inappropriate-" Prince Seokjin said.

"Is this how it is oath to be? Listen to the royals but not the villains' side?" Jisoo cut him off. "Please let him go and read in peace here at the library." Jisoo told the guards once again.

Prince Kim Seokjin remained quite and just sighed.

The guards un-cuffed Villain Kim Taehyung. The boy rattled his wrists. He looked at the two royals. "At least your princess understands what being prejudiced means."

"You weren't prejudiced, I was protecting her from you!" Jin defended himself.

"It's quite the same thing through the fact that you didn't hear my side-"

"Silence...please?" Jisoo asked. "Prince Kim Seokjin, go back to the session hall along with the others. I'll pick a book from this library and part my way as well. While you Mr. Kim, can do whatever legal action you want." The Princess broke out a heavy sigh, "I have no idea about your dramatic past, but what I can say is...I don't have any solution left but to keep our presences apart." She added. "All I want is some silence and peace!"

Kim Jisoo turned to Prince Kim Seokjin. "Thank you for your concern, but I don't need your protection!" She then looked at Taehyung. "And you Mister can just mind your own business~ I'm not interested in getting involved with both of your issues!" She stood up grabbed the book and walked quickly away from the library.

The girl grimaced, "All I wanted was a book to read and a leisure!" She groaned and looked to the very crowded session hall. The royals were still dancing but the villains were now plumped down the benches from all the food they ate.

She sighed. It was clear that she wasn't in the mood to go back and be with a crowd. Jisoo brought up the ends of her white dress slightly and made a ran back to her room.

As she ran she had thoughts about her likings for Prince Kim Seokjin. "He wasn't as wise as I expected him to be." She muttered at herself as she took another step on the staircase leading to the princesses' rooms.

She suddenly stopped as she noticed that the door of where the Queen's crown for fairytale legends was located. She slowly peeked inside and saw it safe and sound. Jisoo gulped, "Do I really belong here?" She spoke. "Will I really find my happily ever after here?"

She laughed at herself for idiotically speaking to a lifeless crown. "I know, I'm a pathetic girl who just got called a princess, unknown of what would happen next. Unknown of what I want to do with my life." Jisoo continued. "I just wished I remained at home. Back at the village."

She received nothing but the glamorous bling the crown shined on her eyes. "You may say it's too easy to give up, but I don't want to live a life where I don't have full control in doing what I really love." Her eyes were getting misty.

Jisoo wiped her eyes and sniffled. "I need to get home." She sticked to thee core of her heart and soul.

***

Two days after Jisoo had pledged to herself that she will make her way home, for better or for worse, it was also a day where she'd get to know the Princce she was meant to be with.