CHAPTER FOURTEEN: FOOL'S PARADISE

Jennie was totally feeling it! Special chocolates, princesses brushing her hair, carrying her books, and last but not the least, adoring Rupert and Grupert the frogs. From being called the freak princess to Kim Seok Jin's beautiful little sister.

Her brother definitely had a Midas touch to make every royal become her underlings from the moment they've heard of the truth. Jennie hated the attention and the special treatment she's getting, but at the same time, she's totally living the life!

"It's kind of hot." She muttered. "Could you get me some water?" Jennie asked cutely at Princess Minnie who was fanning her while they were walking.

"Here!" Momo grabbed a glass of water that she brought just in case Princess Jennie got thirsty.

"Princess Jennie, why do you look so stunning while drinking water?" Princess Wendy complimented her.

Jennie frowned. "Don't I always look stunning?" She asked sarcastically.

The three princesses shook their heads. "Yes! Definitely! You look stunning always!" Princess Nayeon fake smiled at her sweetly.

Jennie knew it. Every royal coming to her and acting all amazed and pleased with her was all an act. But as she always had in mind, 'If they fooled you, act as if they've succeeded so that you've fooled them too.' She smirked mentally.

The princess gave out her sweetest smile. "Thank you dears~" She turned her back and continued to walk with a smirk on her face. The three princesses just chased and continued to follow her.

She suddenly heard horses galloping. Jennie quickly looked over the balcony and saw her brother racing his horse out of the castle. She smiled in relief. 'Go and find my real friend.'

After introducing Jisoo to the crowd of villains, Taehyung left her for an agenda and entrusted her to be watched by the four trustworthy acquaintances he had.

Welcome to our humble-abode~" Jungkook enthusiastically said to Kim Jisoo as they entered a dark room. "So, how should your sexy, handsome, cute, and very attractive captor call you today?" His big, gooey, black eyes shined.

"Just give her a break-" Namjoon was cut off by the boy.

"Nope!" Jungkook snapped. He bowed politely at Jisoo and, "Please~ How should I call you? Princess-Villain Kim Jisoo? Mrs. Kim? Mistress of Evil-"

"Jisoo...would be nice." She shrugged and let out a nervous smile.

"I still don't get why you're nervous." Namjoon continued. "That characteristic doesn't seem co-related to villains." He caressed his chin and fixed his eyeglasses. The rest looked weirdly at him. "Well, I just read about the characteristics of a villain in a book called Villainy 101 and it was stated there that-"

"Enough about the books!" Lisa clapped her hand. "Book passages and essay entries about how to be a villain isn't what Miss Jisoo here, needs." She looked at Jungkook, Namjoon, and also Rosé who was still too intimidated to go out of Lisa's back. "Agreed?"

"Agreed~" The rest said boringly.

'Thank you.' Jisoo said in her mind to Lisa.

Lisa let out a soft smile. "You're most welcome." She replied. "Now!what she needs is an introduction!"

Namjoon quickly grabbed a stool and lend it for Jisoo to sit. The princess smiled and sat down the stool.

"Uhm..ehem!" Lisa cleared her throat to reduce the awkwardness, "So...Uh..let's start with a familiar face! Aha! Rosé!"