CHAPTER NINE: SILVER BALL

The glass shattered into pieces. They watched how black magic flowed out of the mirror. The Magic formed a mask that was once trapped inside the mirror. "Alas! You dear villains, has freed me!" The Magic berated. "After centuries of being locked inside a mirror, just to tell the future of each and every royal!"

The Magic travelled past the royals' seats. Driving away the fairies. "And now, I shall put a curse on every royal! You will never have the happily~ ever~ after~ you've always longed for. As punishment for locking the legendary dark magic passed throughout centuries of villains. I am not a light Magic, therefore I shall side with the villains~"

The royals screamed in despair. "B-But dear legendary magic! Our ancestors locked you in the mirror! Not us! Please spare us!" Im Yoona bowed fully to the mirror asking to reverse the curse.

"Then this shall serve as your ancestors' punishment. Punishing their children." The Dark Magic said.

"We! We save you from being burned centuries ago! Snow White and- and the guards were about to burn the mirror and your magic alive!" Im Yoona added. "Our ancestors- no, the Good saved you!" The princess said.

The Magic went silent for a moment. "You are correct Princess Yoona. But I must side with the villains who first created me."

"Then you have given me no choice. I must awaken the light magic. We cannot let this be unfairly judged." The princess sad as she took the Storybook of Legends and ripped a page from it.

That way an immaculate white aura came out of the book. "Light Magic at your service Princess Im Yoona." The white shadow bowed before the princess.

"Please~ The Mirror had been destroyed, which freed the Dark Magic. The Magic put a curse...that all royals must never have an...ever after." The princess explained. Then turned back to the Dark Magic. "Light defeats dark. We have it by our side and it could possibly not only reverse your curse upon the royals but...kill you."

"Are you threatening a powerful source of evil sorcery?"

"If that is what you think, then perhaps yes." The Princess replied.

"Fine, Princess Yoona. I shall reverse the curse." The Magic's wind whirled around the royals once again, "But! I must take this chance to put another lighter curse."

The royals gasped.

"I shall curse you all, that by the time you are already in your fairytale, there will be no guarantee of your happily ever after. You must earn your ever after first. And no power, force, and sorcery can ever repel this curse."

"F-Fair enough." The Princess replied. She swished back the Storybook of Legends. "Thank you for your cooperation Light Magic." She bowed slightly. The light shadow bowed as well and entered back the book.

"I shall part my way and live to the fullest." The Dark Magic said as well and disappeared.

Princess Yoona sighed in relief. She swiped the shards of shattered glass with her heels. She looked up Rosé. "Guards, seize her."

Lee Dong Wook immediately stood up. "Halt! I'll take care of my subject's matters. And I promise you, I'll give you the punishment she deserves." He said before the guards could take Rosé. He went up the stage and went closer to Yoona. "As of now, don't you think keeping the youngsters busy with something else is the solution as for now?"

Yoona sighed in agreement. She went to the middle of the stage. "Fairies, please assist the royals and villains to the grand ballroom." She plastered a fake-smile. "Let the Silver Ball begin!"