CHAPTER ELEVEN: WICKED IN DISGUISE

"WHERE IS SHE?" Prince Seokjin checked every corner of Jisoo's room. But he only saw a rotten apple and a shattered crown.

The guards moved themselves because of the Prince's demand to find the princess who disappeared. The rest of the royals were looking outside while Professor Yoona was silently observing her room. "Calm down Prince Jin. I get you may be devastated but, that just won't help."

Jin ran through his hair. He sighed and sat on her bed.

"Have you gotten into a fight?" The woman said.

"Yes. We did."

Yoona sighed. "I assume you two didn't leave in good terms-"

"Just find her!" Jin said with irritation in his voice.

"We will." Yoona replied and spoke no more.

***

Jisoo opened her eyes just to see the starry night sky, full of stars. She felt the fresh wind traveling through her white, porcelain skin. She moved her hands and felt a cold wet liquid. "W-Water?" She muttered as she groaned.

"She's awake!" Someone said. "You idiots, do something!" Jisoo heard a girl hit another person multiple times with her hand.

"I don't know witchcraft!" A sweet voice gaped.

"Alright, alright! Hey eyeglasses! You do the job!" A male voice said. She felt someone stumbling their way on the boat.

Jisoo heard the person flipping book pages then reciting a Greek poem that she never heard of. Within seconds later, the princess felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier until everything went black once again.

***

"Wake up princess~" A deep voice called out.

Jisoo dilated her eyes open and found herself in a dark room with only light coming out from the tall glass ceiling. She removed her gaze from up the ceiling and looked at the man who was with her.

The princess widened her eyes as soon as she saw Kim Taehyung sitting with his legs crossed, an all-black outfit with his eyes fixed on the royal. "Pleasant to see you again." His voice felt like knives that stabbed Jisoo.

"W-Where am I?" Jisoo looked everywhere but darkness was all she saw. She looked frustrated at the villain. She clicked her tongue and tried to walk but one foot of hers was chained.

"At The Villains' Fortress." Taehyung calmly said.

"Let me out of here!" Jisoo shouted.

"That is the number one thing I can't do. You see Princess, villains are hungry to win this round of fairytale." Taehyung continued. "And so, we kidnapped you here in order for us to win." He smiled.

Jisoo was puzzled. "I-I thought you were...different." She gulped. "I thought you were a good...nevermind."

Taehyung sighed. "I know~ But you know the rules." He pointed at Jisoo. "The pure.." then he pointed at himself, "...and the wicked, can never get along." He let out a sly smirk.

The villain approached Jisoo. "Promise you won't hit me." He winked at her before kneeling down to unlock the chain on her foot. He groaned as he threw the chant away and let the princess' foot free. "They chained you...not me. I told them not to chain you." He muttered and stood up.

He faced the princess and was once again looking at her eyes. He didn't flinch nor did he feel awkward but instead he liked it.

Jisoo threw a punch on the villain's face. Then made a run while the boy was still on the ground. Jisoo quickly opened the door and exited the room.