CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: DIAMONDS

"So? What happened?" Lisa, Jungkook, Rosé, and Namjoon looked closely at Jisoo while they interrogated her.

"Did he...torture you?" Jungkook grimaced.

"Lock you up? Or maybe perhaps, scold at you?" Rosé asked.

"Hold up!" Lisa gaped. "Don't you think...Taehyung may have done something pleasant to Princess Jisoo? In fact, his mission is to make you fall for him. To grasp the true love villains need in order to win." She explained

"Lisa has a point. We even saw them both eat together at the cafeteria. And he never does that to anyone! But...What did he actually do Princess Jisoo?" Namjoon asked her.

Jisoo sighed and suppressed a smile. "Lisa's right. He didn't torture me or lock me up."

Lisa sashayed he hair, "Y'all see how smart I am?" She boasted. "So, what was this 'pleasant' approach he did to you." Lisa cooed.

Jisoo couldn't stop her happiness. "We rode his dragon."

"YOU WHAT!?" The villains all screamed.

"That purple Dragon!? Bora the dragon!? Taehyung doesn't even let us pat it!" Jungkook berated.

Rosé gasped. "You must be really special, Princess Jisoo. He does things to you he never did to anyone." Said she.

"I agree with you Rosé. Well, for the first time." Lisa rolled her eyes. "But, I'm not gonna lie, our Alpha Villain must've..." Lisa hesitated to say a specific phrase, "Been comfortable with you, your highness." She smiled awkwardly.

Jisoo chuckled. "It was nice of him." She said as she caught a glimpse of the sharp glistening white castle from across. The golden details of it caused shards of light to glimmer across the hallway she was walking in with the other villains.

The rest of the villains noticed the grim face Jisoo suddenly made when she looked at the Royals' castle. It had a really strong reflection towards their end and, practically causes pain to the eyes of the villains who pass by that hallway.

'We all felt that feeling.' The villains all thought of it.

"Your highness." The familiar deep voice said from across the hallway. It was Taehyung. Jisoo's face immediately lit up. "What are you all doing here?"

The villains got intimidated as the Alpha Villain's voice got darker. But, surprisingly, the princess answered instead, "We were having a walk. Though, the light in this hallway isn't as pleasant as I thought." She nudged over the blinding reflections from the opposite castle.

Taehyung glanced out and couldn't agree more. Even here, the royals are selfish. He grimaced and sighed as he snapped his fingers. Then suddenly the shards of hurtful rays of light disappeared.

"Huh? What just happened?" Jungkook slightly jumped on to Lisa who was calmly confused as the rest.

Instead, the light reflecting from the Royals' Castle met with the light reflected from the villains' side. "Why in the world is the hallway's lighting neutral now?" Rose gasped a little.

Namjoon chuckled as he fixed his glasses. "Diamonds."

"Huh?" Everyone said in unison.

"Taehyung filled our castle with diamond specs." Namjoon added as he went towards the balcony and felt the sharp edges of the diamond. "Wow. Your dark magic is seriously no joke." He exclaimed at Taehyung.

Trials of the Good and Evilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें