CHAPTER TWELVE: GREED

It has been confirmed by Princess Kim Jisoo that death is much more better than getting married. The trauma has shut her mouth up until they reached the dark room once again. Jisoo could only stare down the floor thinking about her unexpected fate.

"Look, you need to marry him whether you like it or not. This time, we're forcing you to." Lisa whispered at her as she and Jungkook closed the room's door. The two villains sighed together.

Jungkook clicked her tongue. "Is the marriage really necessary? I mean...I know about the plan but, seeing her dazed and pathetically helpless felt sorry for her."

"Me too~ I would've felt sorry for myself too if I was marrying Kim Taehyung." Lisa sighed.

"She's lucky enough to marry someone with authority." The both of the glanced to the same direction. Taehyung was resting his back on the wall while lighting up a cigarette. "Though, if I had a choice, I wouldn't marry her. Nor anyone."

"Are you saying you're okay being single- ehe- sorry." Jungkook suddenly changed his tone when Taehyung looked at him with his cold icy stares. "We'll g-get going now. I-I'm still not yet done with m-my banana milk too...hehe." He pushed Lisa to the other side of the hall and went to escape before the Alpha Villain might change his mind and give them both a punishment.

Taehyung blew out smoke from his mouth and dropped the cigarette after a couple of seconds and stepped on it. He knew princesses didn't like smoke. He cleared his throat and opened the door. He saw the princess sitting down on the floor while hugging her knees. "Neither do I have a choice."

"Then fight for what you want! If you don't want to marry me, then ask your superior not to!" Jisoo berated. "There's millions of ways to help villainy win."

"So you're willing to give up Good for Evil?" He asked what he irony he founf from her statement. "Don't you want your happily ever after with Prince Kim Seokjin-"

"I don't want him okay!? I don't want to marry anyone! To have a happily ever after with a villain or even with a prince is a complete assault to me!" Jisoo crossed her arms. "All I want is to get out of this world, and go home! I don't want any part of this in the first place!"

Taehyung sighed. "I can't."

"Why can't you!?" Jisoo asked again. "I thought you were someone good! That person who danced me at the Silver Ball, is completely different from the person that's in front of me."

"There's no other way, obviously." Taehyung answered. He kneeled and leveled the princess. "Look, we are selfish, cruel, and...villainous. You really have to wake up from the dream you're in. You have to marry me."

"Why? Why should I marry you?" The a princess raised her eyebrow.

"I told you. It was to conquer villainy for once in a fairytale." Taehyung said.

"How will marrying me make the dark side win?"

Taehyung stood up. "What do you think do fairytale heroes have that villains will never have?" He asked the princess.

That question got Jisoo digging down the knowledge she had from reading books. "Fairies?" She shrugged.

"We don't need fairies. Our dark magic can easily flick off their little wings in one snap." Taehyung answered.

"What about Maleficent? Didn't the fairies help Prince Philip in rescuing Sleeping Beauty and without their magic, Maleficent could have won."

"Point taken, but villains from the last century were completely naive. This villain generation is modernized and much more evolved than the previous ones." Taehyung said boringly.

"Then what?" Jisoo berated.

Taehyung took a step forward. "Love." He said. "Love is what we villains don't have."

Jisoo scoffed, "But even if you marry me, love will still not exist. There's no love present even if we vowed loud enough for the world to hear."

"But in the storybooks, marriage is defined as love. The storybook doesn't care about our feelings, it only cares about what we are doing for a side to win." Taehyung answered.

Jisoo felt defeated when he said that. "What if I don't want to...marry you?"

"That's not my problem...nor yours already because, you don't have a choice." Taehyung shrugged. "This is a a forced marriage. And every villain know's about our engagement."

Jisoo scoffed. "Are you really that...greedy?" She berated.

"I'm doing this for our fairytale's sake. Not just for me."

"How exactly?" Jisoo asked once again. She saw the irritation the villain had in his face. "You'll have to bear with my curiosity if you're going to marry me."

Taehyung sighed. "The more hate the villains get from the readers in the real world, the more chance we lose. Now that we don't have that power to manipulate their minds, we made our own way. For the very first time."

Jisoo sighed. "You just proved that you're really a villain."

The iron gates of the room suddenly opened. Min Yoongi stood by the door and looked at the princess coldly. "They're waiting for you...two." He cleared his throat and went out of the room right after Taheyung glared at him.

"What!? Don't tell me you're-"

"The wedding isn't today. Don't get too excited Princess." He said as he unlocked her chained hands. But this time the girl didn't feel the urge to run away. Taehyung smirked and let her pass through the door first.

Jisoo looked at him. From head to toe before proceeding to exit the dark room that gave her chills. The Princess suddenly got flustered when she saw the villains standing on the hallways as if greeting her majestic presence.

She slowly walked and looked at each poker faces. Jisoo glanced at Taehyung who was just walking patiently behind her. He raised one eyebrow when he saw Jisoo's confused face. He chuckled a little. "They're alright. They won't hurt you unless I told them to." Taehyung said.

"Oh.." Jisoo let out a gulp and walked faster now. The faces of the villains were already creeping her out. And she had enough of it, at least as of the moment. She gasped when she finally reached the area without the creepy looking villains.

Taehyung suppressed a laughter from behind but unfortunately, he made a slight gasp. Jisoo immediately turned to him and glared and immediately, the boy's happy expression vanished. "Are you laughing?"

"I'm not." He said. "Walk." Taehyung commanded her. The Princess immediately put down her pride and followed what he said.

"Where are you taking me?" Jisoo groaned.

Taehyung didn't reply. They both stopped at the giant door. The boy knocked three times and it immediately opened. The non-couple who are engaged looked towards a field of villains sitting at long tables. "Oh my, I think I'm at Hogwarts." Jisoo muttered.

As the villains saw them, they all respectfully stood up from their seats.

"Harry Potter is long gone from this generation." Taehyung answered as he caught the words she said.

"W-Why am I here?" Jisoo wanted to face-palm herself at the dumbest thing she's ever said out loud. "Nevermind that."

Taehyung chuckled. "You are marrying the Master of Evil."

"If you're Alpha Villain...then who's Master of Evil?" Jisoo frowned.

"Yours truly~" Taehyung cooed as he offered his arm to the princess. Jisoo put her hand on his arm. He chose to change the topic, "If you marry Prince Kim Seokjin you're a princess who's heart belongs to a royal. But if you marry me, you're the Mistress of Evil." He said.

'Neither sounds delightful.' Jisoo said in her mind.

Taehyung smirked. "Shall we?"