CHAPTER SEVEN: SOMETHING BAD

And from the other side of the royals ever after, "I know you~ I walked with you~ Once upon a dream-" The girl's singing was cut off by a large bang of her door room opening.

"Rosé, how many times will I tell you? Stop singing Princess Aurora's animal song!" A girl with short haircut black haircut, some black eyeliner on the edge of her eyelids and an all-black outfit with metal chains on her neck.

Rosé, a blonde girl, sweeping her floor room elegantly while wearing her favorite baby pink dress. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot how you hated Princess Aurora~" She said sarcastically.

Lisa folded her arms, "Not only that, but I'm also sick of you singing princessy-songs." She took the broom from her friend's hands. "Take of that pink dress and dress in black. Please follow the school dress code~"

"I can't~ I'm a princess~" Rosé berated jokingly but she stopped smiling as she saw Lisa's serious face. "Come on~ I danced with a prince during the event two days ago! With this pretty pink dress!" She held her dress lightly. "Let me wear it for a while!" She demanded and pleaded at the same time.

"And he probably already found his very own princess today. You know? The crappy Magic Mirror Event~" Lisa berated.

Rosé sighed. "I just wished he told me his name~"

"And I just wished you'd change that ugly dress!" Lisa looked at it in disgust. "Anyways, you'd know his name wants you meet in a fairytale. In case you're the villain in his~"

Rosé put her hands on her hips. "And what's up with today? Classes were suspended right?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Alpha Villain Kim Taehyung wants a meeting~" She groaned. "That boy sure has issues with the royals!" She muttered then focused back on Rosé, "Dress up!" She berated.

Rosé blew raspberry, "Fine!" She stomped her foot and quickly went to the dresser to change.

Lisa sighed in relief. Then she suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Lisa's not here!" She said herself.

"I don't think so~" Jeon Jungkook cooed as he opened the door. "Why are you always hiding from me?" He berated at the girl. "I'm actually trying to speculate that you have feelings for me~"

"Pfft! Feelings? Uhm...we're not royals who's only job is to fall in love. And even IF I do, those feelings totally belong in the garbage!" Lisa snarled like a mad cat.

The boy just pouted a little. "By the way, the boss is summoning you two." He said. "There's no time for princess make-up Rosé!" Jungkook shouted at the blonde girl who was applying lip tint.

"Where'd you get those make-up?" Lisa asked and smirked at her, "Let me guess, you stole those from the royals didn't you?"

Rosé pouted, "It's the only way! I mean, our facilities don't even offer perfume and baby powder!" She squealed terribly. "I'm really starting to think I'm a long lost princess~"

Lisa clicked her tongue. "No you're not!" She scoffed. "You were destined to be a villain. Like...me. Like...everyone else who's stuck on this prison." Lisa gulped.

Jungkook let out a sad grimace.

Villains will always envy how well treated and respected the royals were. While they were hated and discriminated because of their terrible fate. No villain ever wanted to be a villain.

"Let's go!" Jungkook cut off the silence.

The three villains in all-black outfit marched through the halls. The rest of the villain students stopped and watched them walk to their agenda. They were one of the highest ranked villains in their fortress, that was why.