Chapter 11

Once the door closed, I just fell to the floor and I just wanted to cry. "Why is a director finding me of all people now..." I cried to everyone except for Blake.

Everyone in the chuckled which made me glare at them. "It's not funny, it's absolutely terrifying when I just joined," I exclaimed in distress which made them laugh. "Meanie, all of you," I grumbled with a pout.

Blake stared at me dazed. "You are two very different people with the director's presence," he commented quietly.

I looked at him. "You can't blame me for that, she is the top rank person while I have been here for a month and knew of her existence in the past 2 days," I argued before sighing in defeat. "I think I should get used that nothing will be normal, which makes adapting easier.

"Congratulations on your new everything," Jake said happily. "But how could you not mention to me that you worked on the Nano masks with my family when you found out about it?"

I shrugged. "You never asked," I replied innocently with a grin.

Echo sighed. "This is just one of the many surprises that she had prepared for who knows how long," she said before looking at them. "Just be prepared for a stream of surprises, she really likes surprising people."

I grinned at her and sat down with my legs in front of me. "Still my childhood friend knows better than anyone."

Echo rolled her eyes and looked down at me. "It's because you are both predictable and unpredictable at the same time," she argued back playfully with a grin.

I snorted. "Like you are any better than me, you can at least find me most of the time, what were you doing when we were younger?" I argued back.

Echo claps her hand on her cheeks as she blushed and shook her head hard. "We are not going down that memory lane!" she said loudly before looking away while I laughed.

Racheal chuckled. "I'm thankful that I'm not in the team, the amount of surprises I received just now is enough. I can't imagine constantly receiving it at random moments," she said as Adam, Jake and Blake all nodded.

I grinned at her mischievously as I tapped on my watch. "Look what I found Racheal, I'm sending it to you," I said excitedly.

"I will check it out after I get back to my room," she said decisively while I cheered internally since I don't need to die.

"What we need to worry for Nova is not even the surprise that she comes up," Echo mumbled softly while I purse my lips to not laugh since I knew exactly what she is talking about

"Nova," I looked at Blake, "Tomorrow, meet at the information room in the morning after breakfast hours," he said as I nodded in understanding.

"After lunch hours, we can discuss the team then," Owen declared as Echo, Caleb and I nodded.

I stood up. "I'm going back to my room, I'm exhausted from everything again," I said before I walked out of the room with Echo.

We didn't talk at all as we arrived at our room, I also didn't bother to shower and merely got onto the bed and fell asleep. I was still wondering how everything got to this point after I woke up and was walking to the information room.

It literally went from having a fun hideout to nearly dying in the same few hours before being whisked away to a high-class hotel and now I'm going to be extra busy all within a week. I shook my head in disbelief in disbelief as I thought about it before arriving at the room.

I walked in and immediately spotted Blake standing in the centre of the room. "Hi Blake, what am I supposed to do?" I asked as I walked in.

Blake turned around and nodded. "So eager to start, I will introduce you to someone and he will be your supervisor," he said as I nodded. "James! Come here, she is the one that I want you to look after."