Chapter 25

"That's some interesting news for the mouths, they really weren't happy with my team," I chuckled while I gave Levi back his tablet and check out both my brothers.

Levi's suit had a subtle pinstripe pattern and the fabric has a slight sheen that catches the light. The jacket is single-breasted with a peak lapel and features a single button closure and is tailored to perfection, with a slim fit that accentuates his athletic build.

The pants are also tailored to fit him perfectly and have a flat front with a straight leg cut with a satin stripe down the sides, which adds a touch of elegance to the look. The shirt is crisp white cotton with a classic spread collar and French cuffs that are fastened with silver cufflinks, which add a touch of shine to the outfit.

The tie is a classic black silk tie with a subtle diagonal stripe pattern, which completes the look with a touch of sophistication. He also wore a pair of black patent leather oxford shoes with a sleek and polished finish that gives him a refined and polished look.

Ethan's sleek black tuxedo has a slim-fit cut that is tailored to fit him perfectly, with clean lines and minimal embellishments. It accentuates his athletic build, with a single-breasted jacket featuring a satin peak lapel and a single-button closure.

He wore a crisp white dress shirt and a black silk bow tie before pairing the tuxedo with black patent leather dress shoes and black silk socks. He also wore a silver cufflink and a silver watch with a black leather strap while his hair is a slicked-back, pompadour-inspired hairstyle and add a touch of his signature cologne.

I stared at them for a moment before opening and opening a couple of times which made them smirk. "We are going to literally make people drop with the amount of attention with are going to receive," I said dazedly.

They laughed before I stood up. "Let's get going before all of the food is eaten," Ethan said before we left the room.

When we arrived at the ballroom, we weren't too early or late at all but it was completely filled with people already. The ballroom was wide and extremely long that I could barely see the end with steps leading down to the main floor with 2 curved staircases.

The floor was wooden but it shimmer a golden light due to the yellow and silver lights decorations around the entire room. The walls were made of a mix of marble pillars, and wood frames for the windows and balcony with intricate designs and smooth, beige walls.

There are also two lines of tables filled with food and chairs lining against all the walls and couches with tables that are curved into the wall. There was also a dance floor as well with many people dancing on it or socializing around it.

"Wow, there are so many more people than I thought there would be," I muttered softly next to my brothers as anxiety and nervousness from just a crowd built up. "Now, I understand why you guys don't want to be here at all."

"You go in first and find Echo or your friends, if we go in with you, you will be the talk of the Galaxy within seconds, just remember this gala will be broadcast later," Levi reminded me while I nodded in understanding and I stepped into the room quietly.

Finding my friends was easier said than done with the sea of people, I eventually found them thanks to my ability before I spotted Echo, Caleb, Marcus and Owen. I walked over to them with a relieved smile as I didn't need to be alone in a sea of people.

Echo glanced over and did a double take and grinned. "I take it all back, Nova is the best-looking person here right now," she said with wide eyes of excitement.

I chuckled. "Thanks, you should know who picked out my outfits already, right?" I asked as Echo laughed and nodded. "All of you have amazing outfits by the way."