Chapter 19

A full week has passed and Caleb and I are on the spaceship with a group of people again with the leader. We have been rotating practice sessions with Jake, Aurora and Maya and our skills of fighting as Xenophian have been improving rapidly.

We also started having sparing sessions within the room with them spectating, I have been trying to come up with ways to defeat male Xenophians since they are always bigger and stronger than me. Even Caleb was still able to defeat me since the armour also matches the average strength and size of a male Xenophians.

"What do you think they want this time, Vaxir?" I asked Caleb while lying down on his lap as he worked.

He shrugged. "There can be a lot of things that the guy would possibly want but the problem is, would he be able to afford it?" he said casually.

I nodded in agreement before closing my eyes. "I don't really doubt he can't afford it though, he seems like a person that would give up anything for a profit," I said softly.

Caleb nodded. "Fair enough, go to sleep, Zethra, you stayed up late last night," he said softly while I yawned and nodded before falling asleep.

I woke up again when we were about to enter the planet's atmosphere, I walked over with Caleb and leaned against his shoulder while his arm warped around my waist. Soon the spaceship door opened but this time I spotted two people, Blackwood and Kelper.

I blinked my sleepy eyes. "My eyes are not blurred, right? I'm actually seeing the head Kelper family here, right?" I asked in a hint of disbelief as we walked down the ramp.

"Your eyes are not blurred, I'm also seeing them too," Caleb said in surprise. "I have a feeling that this is going to go very bad for us."

I sighed internally as the leader went to the front. "What do you want to talk about?"

Blackwood took a step. "We want to talk about the deal of instead of just the talented, we want to include the people of the annual gala," he said as I immediately started paying attention.

"Oh?" The leader crossed his arms. "Tell me what do you want?"

Kelper took a step. "What we want is an army of collar-controlled ability users," I felt my blood run cold slightly. "We will bring you the users with abilities and in exchange, during the day of the party and gala, we get them back to attack before you take everyone with you."

The leader nodded in understanding. "So you will supply us the people we need for this army of yours, and you take them back days before the events afterwards we can take everyone? Even the collateral?"

Blackwood nodded. "Yes, even the collateral, do we have an agreement?" he asked with his hand at his back.

"We will give you half of the army. After you finished one of your parties, we can have the people before we give you the second of the army, once everything is finished give both parties back to us," The leader said firmly. "No, negotiation."

Blackwood glanced at Kelper before they both nodded and looked back. "We agree then, the party for the talented will be held in the morning of the ball on the final day," Blackwood said before the ship door opened. "There is a batch already, the next batch will be much more than the current group."

The leader nodded before glancing back. "You all know what to do," he said coldly while some were already running away before he looked at us. "Come with me."

We followed him back to the spaceship and he turned to look at us. "I truly hoped that you will be able to finish this, we will all be favoured by the higher-ups if we can give them this many test subjects that would be nearly the amount of Aurora spaceship."