Chapter 24

It was the day of the party and the last day of the Gala. The plan with the Xenophian is that before sunrise the first batch will be taken and will come back to exchange the second batch during lunch from the back of the warehouse.

The reason for that is the party will be outdoors, behind the warehouse areas is a giant park. They will be given the choker-like collar to wear immediately, Caleb will go there as well as the host to bring everyone there back to the warehouse.

I didn't bother to listen to the second half as at that point everything will be over with this group of Xenophian. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, there should be no extra trouble at all.

I hugged Caleb. "Stay safe at the party," I said after I broke the hug with a smile.

Caleb chuckled. "Always," he said in his human disguise before leaving with the first batch to the destination.

I looked at him disappearing into the trees as I felt a presence beside me, I look up to see the leader. "He will be back soon, for now, go and take care of the second batch," he said with excitement in his eyes.

I nodded and smile. "I will go get some stuff before I head over there," I said as he nodded before leaving.

I walked over to the first warehouse before as I assumed that no one was here with the security focused on the second batch. I went down to the basement and walked over to the boxes filled with either things or collars in the corner. "They're gone, come out so I can remove those stupid collars," I said.

Adam, Blake, Maya, Lila, Lysandra, Aurora and Jake slowly came out one by one. They will be the ones to take out the Xenophians either secretly or not, I don't really care as long as they get rid of them.

"Finally, we can take these things off," Jake sighed in relief as I went over to him. "It felt like forever since we had these things on."

I chuckled dryly while I took it off and moved to Blake. "Well, it definitely felt like forever and you can have your sweet revenge, do be careful though," I said before moving again.

"Don't worry, we will, I don't think any of us want to be in the same situation again but this time without you guys," Lysandra said while the rest nodded.

"Racheal is just above us," Adam said as I removed his as he was the last one. "I guess is time to act."

"Let me get to the other warehouse first," I said in alarm but smiled before jogging out towards the trapped door and out of it. "Over here," I said as I immediately spotted an unfamiliar Xenophian walking around aimlessly.

She turned around and smiled before jogging over as I got out. "This disguise is really uncomfortable," she grumbled softly.

I giggled. "They're down here, I'm going to see the other warehouse," I said before leaving as Racheal went down and close the trapped door.

I grabbed my bag from the corner of the warehouse which was where I had slept before making my way over to the second warehouse. "Cone, live stream to Echo," I mumbled softly as my armour started recording what I saw and sending it to Echo's armour which is being worn by Racheal.

I walked passed some Xenophian and waved to them before entering the warehouse, there were more Xenophian than before which is expected while the second batch is sitting to the side. "I think you guys go and deal with the leader first will be a smarter option," I said to them.

"Yeah, we will go deal with him now," Lysandra said before I cut the connection off while I set the backpack aside. I pulled out the tablet and started entertaining myself with some Xenophian information.