2. Growing up

In Magadha:
Hitanshi was growing up fast and today was the day Jarasandh was going to start her training. As he was going to her room he stopped in his tracks as he heard her reciting prayers. Jarasandh was furious as no one in his kingdom had ever prayed to the gods and goddesses. But today his own daughter was praying to them. That's when he went inside her room nicely and told her to get ready for her training.

She then got up and was about to give Prasad to Jaraasandh but he slapped her hand and the Prasad fell to the floor. He then slapped her and said.

Jara- You are my daughter that's why I am allowing you to pray but never I mean NEVER give anyone in the palace any Prasad Understand!

The sudden outburst of her father had caused her to become scared from him. But still she respected her father. Later she went to learn warfare from her father. During this time she also met her 2 sisters Asti and prapti along with their husband Kansa.

Kansa after getting to know about the intentions of Jarasandh also started to train Hitanshi in warfare along with his confidantes Banasur and Narkasur. She was also taught Malyudh and gained full strength with the help of Chanura.

Days turned into weeks which eventually turned into years. Hitanshi mastered all weapons , illusions , divine Astras including the likes of brahmaastra , brahmashirastra , brahmandastra , vaishnavastra , Narayanastra.

Once Mahabali was on his way to meet his son Banasur. When he arrived he was shocked to see some of the most powerful people teaching a girl. He asked them about her and they told him everything. Seeing the fire in the eyes of the girl Mahabali gave his knowledge of asuri astra and advanced illusions to her and left from there after meeting his son.

The 4 people being Jarasandh , Kansa , Banasur and Narkasur were now tensed as through her devotion she had opened all her chakras and she had impressed Mahadev who came and asked her for a boon. She then looked at her father and said.

Hi- Lord I request you to ask my father for a boon.
Shiv- Ask for a boon Jarasandh what do you want.
Jara- I know since I am a rakshas you will not give me all the knowledge you have Shiva so I ask you to give my daughter all the knowledge of divine Astras that you have including their female forms.
Shiv- Tathastu I give you the knowledge of all divine weapons and the knowledge of making new Astras and shastras to you.

The 4 of them understood that the devotion of Hitanshi would lead to their downfall so after Hitanshi went to sleep they all met in a secret room to discuss about Hitanshi.

Kansa- Now what will we do sasur ji. Her devotion has brought the god of gods on earth.
Ban- Yes if she was a mere devotee of Mahadev it would not have created such problems but she is also a devotee of any god to exist.
Nark- I don't know what to say as if by any chance Vishnu comes infront of her he will manipulate her. Also the gods would want her on their side as she has the boon of Mahadev and has all the knowledge of all weapons.
Jara- I know but what to do now. I want her to realise that the gods will never help her in her misery but they will come and take her help when they need it.
Ban- If my child was a devotee to any gods except the Shiv family I would throw them in the prison with no water and no food.
Nark- I would as get my child whipped with whips made out of thorns.
Kan- I would keep my child in a prison where there is no light and I would make my child see only darkness. I would also chain her hands on 2 opposite sides so that she never joins her hands to pray again.

Hearing to his son-in-law's confidantes and son-in-law Jarasandh got an idea. He knew that he had no other way and he wanted to complete his plans so he said.