11. Draupadi's choice

Soon the fight between them started.
After long time of fighting and no winner the contest was declared as tie. Meaning that now Draupadi would chose her husband from the people.

Draupadi- I chose Avanti naresh Eklavya as my husband.
Drupad- I Drupad announce the marriage union of Eklavya and Draupadi.

Some kings tried to fight but Duryodhan , Ashwatthama , Shon and Karna defeated them. Later the marriage was done and Eklavya along with Draupadi went in the direction of Avanti where they were welcomed by Hitanshi and Radha ma as they considered Eklavya as their brother / son.

In Pandavprasth ,
Yudhi- We failed in making a marriage union again. I have an alliance with Shivi because of Deviki.
Bheem- I have an alliance with Kashi and the Rakshas clan because of Valhandhara and Hidimbi.
Arjun- I have an alliance with Kauravya and Manipur.
Nakul & Sahdev- We have an alliance with Chedi and Madra.
Kunti- I have Kuntibhoj.
???- Arya's I suggest one of you to marry the daughter of Rohini. You will then gain Balram , yadavas and Krishna. After your work is done I will kill him with my poison.
Arjun- But she tied us rakhi.
???- Make Yuyutsu marry her he is own slave after all.

The wife then told.

???- Bhishma , Drona , Vidur and Yuyutsu bark like a dog.
They- Bark Bark Bark.

Hahaha laughed all minus Nakul and Sahdev. While the 4 felt humiliated.

Yudhi- Priye Putana make our wife's work for your well being okay dear.
Putana- Yes arya.

With Subhadra ,
She again went to meet her lover.

Su- How was I dear?
??- Great priye it was fun to see his reaction.
Su- I have convinced my family for a svayamvar.
??- That's great then you will be the royal of Kauravaprasth.
Su- I can't wait to meet you 100 siblings.
??- 104 Bhrata Ashwatthama , Jiji Hitanshi , bhrata Eklavya and Bhrata Uluka.
Su- Dear Virajas don't you feel weird about being the 100th born kaurava?

Yes Subhadra was in love with Virajas who is the youngest of the 100 Kauravas.

Virajas- It is nice actually as I didn't have to learn from that arrogant Drona and jiji Hitanshi and jijaji karna taught me about warfare. Also I have 98 brothers before me for the throne so I have no tension.
Su- Okay bye dear I will meet you soon in my svayamvar.
Virajas- Bye priye Love you.
Su- I-I Love you too.

_____________________________
Authors note:

Virajas is indeed the youngest Kaurava.

What did you think of this twist?

Did you expect Putana to be the common wife of Pandavas?

What do you think about her treating Bhishma , Drona , Vidur and yuyutsu like dogs?