13. Jealousy of Kunti

In Magadha ,
Today was the day when the people of Aryavart would see the crowning of the Chakravrtin Samrat and Samragini after the crowning of the great son of Dushyant and Shakuntala.

All the people had started to come to the kingdom whose name would change today. The puja was started and they gurus of Karna did the puja and the faces of the well wishes of the Pandavas were awesome to see.

Parshu- Putra now keep the name of the kingdom.
Karna- We have decided to keep the kingdoms name as the one who gave birth to me. My kingdom will be known as RADHAPUR. The kingdoms capital will be known as Adhirath nagar. Ayodhya will be known as Shani shinganapur and finally I present to Aryavart the biggest temple of ardhnarishwar temple. I also announce the name of our child RUDRA.

Kunti was burning with jealousy as to Karna calling his kingdom as the names of the suta where as it was her right. The rishi's were happy as there was a awesome temple of ardhnarishwar temple that was made there. They became more happy when during the opening of the temple flowers started to fall form the sky.

Soon Mahadev and Mata Parvati ascended to Earth and announcd Karna as their child. Seeing this Shanidev also came to Earth and said that Hitanshi is his daughter. 

The residents of Aryavart were happy to have the Demigods as the Chakravartin Samrat and Samragini while the enemies were now scared.

Kunti ,
She was wishing that she drowned Karna after birth. She wanted him to be his slave not the chakravrtin samrat.

While Krishna seeing the good in the Kauravas was going to try to make the minds of Pandavprasth royals change.

As he had already expected with the presence of Shani Nandini. 

________________________
Authors note:-

What will happen now?

Will Krishna succeed?