8. Daughter off?

I have changed the plot but let me know if you are interested to read a book of the parents of tridev's and tridevi's.

After dinner when all the guru's of Karna , Karna's mortal and celestial parents were there Hitanshi asked the question that confused her since her war with Pandavas.

Hi- Matashree , Pitashree and gurudev can I ask you a question?

All of the people were confused as to what did Hitanshi wanted to ask them.

All- Yes putri , ask us whatever you want.
Hi- How could I with just a mere stare burn Vidur? Why do I suddenly have the knowledge of those Astras that Arya also doesn't have? Why did the wounds on my body healed the second I got them during the war? Why has my aura changed? Why does my mortal life feels like an immortal life of a goddess?

The people there were shocked as to why was Hitanshi feeling like this. That's when Mahadev asked her.

Shiva- Putri which Astras have you gotten that Putra Karna doesn't have?
Hi- Vinash Astra , Karakota Astra , Takshak Astra , The Nagpas with the powers of takshak and Karakota , Maun Astra and the Rudrani Astra.

The people were once again shocked out of their minds as they didn't know what was happening to Hitanshi also those weapons could only be passed down by the lineage of the fab six. But Mahadev and Mata Parvati along with the gurus of Karna exactly knew that Hitanshi was some how related to him.

Parv- Putri can you show us the weapons outside?
Hi- Yes Mata I can.

All of them went outside and Hitanshi one by one showed the Astras. Which had changed the climate of the universe. That's when suddenly a thunder struck and it hit Hitanshi.

All- Hitanshi!!!

All- Hitanshi!!!

Shouted all the people who saw this. Suddenly as the smoke cleared they saw Hitanshi in a whole different form.

She was looking like a fairy. She had a crown and a magic wand in her right hand. 

Her dress:-