16. Mortal to a goddess

In the night ,
Karna and Hitanshi were sitting in their bed and were talking. They were carefree as kaal bhairav was protecting their came on the saying of Mahadev.

Hi- Soon we will go our different ways arya.
Karna- What do you mean?
Hi- I am a demi god but you are the actual son of Shiv Shakti arya. You are immortal and I am a mortal. You are a god and I am a mortal.
Karna- The I turn you from a Mortal to a goddess.

Hitanshi just hugged Karna. But seeing kaal Bhairav no one for the Pandavas side had the guts to fight minus Krishna. That's when Balram came out with his Hal seeing which Krishna turned.

The next day of the war was about to start and today only Karna , Hitanshi , Ashwatthama and Shakuni were having their weapons with them. While the others were looking at the war from far.

Shakuni went in front of the master manipulator of the Pandavprasth Vidur. Vidur was the reason of the misery of Kauravas and his priye sister so Shakuni was adamant on killing him. Shakuni used the warfare knowledge he had along with illusions that was not good for Vidur. The war lasted minutes after the illusions began and finally with the parvat Astra Vidur was smashed.

Then the spectators saw Hitanshi going towards Shrikhandini. Before Shrikhandini could do anything she was beheaded by her. Then came shishupal the fight with him was so much that finally she had to use the vinash Astra shocking Krishna the most. Purujit was in shock that he didn't see a basic weapon coming towards him a was pierced through the heart.

With Ashwatthama he was fighting the illustrious students of Parshuram Drona and Bhishma. They were the 2 people who always neglected him. He and Bhishma had a amazing fight and finally Ashwatthama put Bhishma on banno ki sarshaiya. Drona was shocked looking at this. He wanted to show his namesake son that Drona is the greatest guru. Drona and Ashwatthama going by and both called divine weapons. Finally Drona was beheaded by his own son.

As Karna was going to fight with Sahdev , Sahdev killed the sarthi of Karna seeing which Hitanshi ran and grabbed the rails of the chariot. Karna smiled at her which she returned. They fought with pure valour but it ended with Karna beheading Sahdev with his sword.

Seeing this Nakul I'm anger came in front to fight Karna with his parshu. Karna called the divine parshu of his father Parshuram. Seeing the parshu there was fear inbuilt in Nakul but his anger blinded him. The spared well but at the end he was killed by Karna.

Then came Bheem but Karna asked Duryodhan to kill Bheem as he knew Duryodhan was more then enough for Bheem. Which came to be true.

Then came the most awaited battle for which Karna called his Vijaya dhanush which shocked the dying Bhishma. Karna and arjun used all their weapons and nothing was happening. Karna then combined his yogic powers with the attacks and he was successful in making Arjun weapon less. Arjun was angered with this and he thought to end the Vansh of Karna.

Arjun- Karna! Your Vansh will die today. Oh mighty brahmasira Astra kill the son of Karna.

Hearing this all of the people were shocked. That's when Hitanshi got up and hugged Karna which shocked Karna. But suddenly the brahmasira Astra hit the womb of Hitanshi. Who fell from the chariot. Seeing this Karna launched his Pashupat Astra towards Arjun killing him and Shon launched his Naag Astra beheading Yudhisthir.

Soon shanidev , Devi niyati and Shiv Shakti descended on Earth.

Hitanshi who was about to die stopped Mahadev from saving her and said.

Hi- Let this death start a new journey for me as the daughter of Pitashree and Mata Niyati. Arya let me became a Mortal to a goddess with this death.

Saying that Hitanshi closed her eyes and Shiv Shakti took her soul and put it in the womb of Devi niyati.

And that's how She became a Mortal to a goddess.