3. Education

Sage- I will take you to a guru who will help you gain knowledge and will make you one of the greatest warriors of this yug and this universe.

Karna was unsure why a sage would help a Suta but went with the sage. After walking for several days Karna  along with the sage reached on the foot hill of Mahendragiri parvat. Karna looked at the sage in confusion as he knew that only one guru lived here , that being Bhagwan Parshuram.

Sage- Why are you looking at me like this child?
Ka- Oh sage there is only one heritage over here that belongs to Bhagwan Parshuram and as far as I know he has taken a oath to only teach Brahmins and Demigods. So why will he teach me?
Sage- He will teach you but if he doesn't I will take you under my wing and will teach you.

Karna was about to say something but then he stopped and just nodded. They then started to climb the mountain and after sometime they reached the place and saw Bhagwan Parshuram sitting with another person and 2 women in front of the shivling while meditating. Feeling the presence the 4 people opened their eyes and saw the sage and Karna. They were shocked to see the sage with a kid.

Sage- Pranam Bhagwan Parshuram , pranam deviyo and Pranam Brahmarishi Vishwamitra.
Karna- Pranam rishivar , Pranam deviyo. 
Others- Pranam Rishi Durvasa , Ayushman bhava putra.

Karna was shocked to hear that it was rishi Durvasa who had brought him over here. He thought that rishi Durvasa was a short tempered guy but as he spent time with him , his perspective about rishi Durvasa had completed changed.

Pa- Who is this child rishi Durvasa.
Vis- Yes rishivar who is this child?
Durv- He is Karna a suta boy and is in search of a guru. According to me no one will be more apt to teach him except some rishi's and gurus. So that's why I have got him here.
Pa- He can learn with Brahmarishi Vishwamitra as I have taken a oath to only teach Brahmins and Demigods.
Durv- Bhagwan Parshuram test him first.
Pa- Fine , Karna if you can catch the apple on the foothill of this mountain without it touching the floor before the sunsets I will accept you as my student. Now you can go.

Hearing that Karna runs down the hill and started to find the apple tree. That's when Devi Dharini asked Rishi Durvasa.

Dhari- Why are you insisting arya to take him as his student Rishi Durvasa?
Durv- He doesn't require 1 guru Devi he needs more then 1 guru. That to he will have only 10 years for that.
Pa- What do you mean Rishi Durvasa?

That's when Rishi Durvasa started to narrate the things he saw about Karna minus the boon that Karna had gotten from Rishi Jamdagni. All the four people in front of him were shocked. Mata Renuka was feeling grateful for the fact that Karna had saved her husband.

Pa- He is the son of Shivshakti and he saved my father?
Jam- Yes putra he was the one who saved my life.
Renu- Arya when did you come here and why did you not tell anyone about the incident.
Jam- I came when Durvasa was telling about Karna and I forgot to say about the incident priye.
Vis- What boon had you given to Karna Rishi?

That's when Rishi Jamdagni told them about the boon given to Karna and his parents.

Jam- As far as teaching Karna I can help with that.
Pa- How Pitashree?
Jam- They Saptrishi's and rishi Durvasa are enough to teach Karna putra.
Durv- That's a nice idea rishivar.

1 prahar before sunset Karna came back with a apple in his hand. That's when Bhagwan Parshuram accepted Karna as his student.