4. Kala pradarshan

In Hastinapur,
The previous day was a back and fore for the spies. Finally after a day they reached their kingdoms and were on the way to the royal palace.

It was a interesting day for the for the spy of Hastinapur to reach as today Rajguru Drona and Gandhar raj Shakuni were also present in the royal court.

Spy- Pranam maharaj , pranam royal personals.
Bhis- You better have some good information as you have interrupted the royal guru while he was telling something.
Spy- There are a lot of stories and news that I have to say mahamahim but I can come after Rajguru is done.
Dro- Now that you have interrupted me you can go on with your information. I am also interested in hearing the stories you have got.
Spy- Okay Rajguru , Maharaj firstly Ayodhya and Avanti have new rulers. The ruler of Avanti is the one who's thumb was taken by Rajguru Drona. He later went and got his education under Maharishi Vashisth in Ayodhya.

Drona was stumped that Eklavya was a king now. More so he was the king of Avanti the third most powerful kingdom after Magadha and Ayodhya. Even Dwarka's Narayani Sena was weak in front of them. Even the Pandavas supports like Bhishma , Vidur and some mantri's were also scared as they wanted Arjun to be the most powerful but they were cut by the voice of Dhritarashtra.

Dhri- Okay spy but who is the ruler of Ayodhya?
Spy- That is complicated maharaj , the person who won Ayodhya is also a student of Maharishi Vashisth but he also has a elder brother. So his elder brother had different gurus and he was asked to save the princess of Magadha.
Bhis- Wait! Princess of Magadha is free?
Vid- Why are you shocked tatshree?
Sh- Mahamantri , the longer you keep a lion in a jail the more destructive will it be when it's out. The princess of Magadha is that lion that is the only one to never die in the jail of death. If she is out she will be the most destructive , more the Jaraasandh and Kansa combined.
Dro- She can't be that powerful Gandhar raj.
Bhis- No guru Drona I hate to agree with Gandhar raj but he is right. She has been trained by some of the best and has a boon from Mahadev himself.
Dhri- Who is the people who trained her and what is the boon she has?
Sh- Maharaj she was trained by Jarasandh , Kansa , The two confidantes of Kansa Banasur and Narkasur and the king of the asurs Mahabali himself. As for the boon she is known as the youngest pious women of Aryavart and through her devotion she earned a boon from Mahadev that she can will have the knowledge of all divine weapons and will have the knowledge of making Astras on her own.
Bhis- She has defeated me with ordinary weapons.

Hearing the words Bhishma and Shakuni said the people could feel sweat drip down their foreheads. The person who defeated the backbone of Hastinapur with ordinary weapons could easily win against the princes and the soldiers of Hastinapur in minutes.

Kunti was planning about how to make the princess of Magadha her first daughter-in-law to secure the throne of Magadha and the throne of Hastinapur for her. But a shock was on it's was to ruin her plans.

Spy- That's not it as per the traditions of the brihandala dynasty she had to marry the elder brother of the king of Ayodhya. So now the elder brother of king of Ayodhya became the Samrat of Magadha and Princess of Magadha after marriage became the Samragini of Magadha. Later the king of Ayodhya gave Ayodhya to his brother meaning that Magadha , Mathura which was taken by Jarasandh after the death of Kansa and Ayodhya are now joint make Magadha the biggest Kingdom size wise , strength wise and military wise.
Bhis- Who is the king of such a kingdom and the samrat of Aryavart?
Spy- He is non other then the person who Drona rejected and the son of your charioteer Adhirath Karna. Also not to mention that Rishi Durvasa has adopted the daughter of Jarasandh as his own.
Dhri- Is there any more information spy?
Spy- They are going to have a Ashwamedh yagya and then name their kingdom under Samrat Karna , Samragini Hitanshi and Yuvraj Shon along with kulguru Vashisth. Also most of the revered sages like the Saptrishi's , Rishi Durvasa , Rishi vedvyas etc. have all moved to Magadha.