5. Separation

Hastinapur royal palace,
Kunti and Priyamvadha were in the room of Kunti. Priyamvadha was confused as to why the Kunti was in deep thought. That's when Priyamvadha said.

Pri- What are you thinking Kunti?
Kunti- Did you notice the forehead of Samrat Karna?
Pri- Yes the three lines are the ones that Mahadev. He also has those shinning kundals it's like the one on the murti of dev Vasusen in the temple.

That's when the realisation hit Priyamvadha that Karna was non other then the eldest of Kunti.

Pri- He is your eldest son isn't he.
Kunti- Yes now with his help I can be the rajmata of the whole aryavart.
Pri- But what will you do about that?
Kunti- Tell him a made up scenario about how I was helpless and how I had to abandon him. He will fall of that as he is a Suta.
Pri- Yes but then how will Yudhishthir became the king?
Kunti- I will poison Karna and his wife one day and boom I will win.
Pri- She is Hitanshi Kunti. She is the Hitanshi that scared the backbone of Hastinapur.
Kunti- You are right after killing Karna I will make her our slave. But remember today while dinner is going on don't serve that low born sin and his wife insult them.

Then both of them went to the celebration as it had started. They along with the Pandavas then went to butter all the royals of other kingdoms so that the Pandavas have a strong alliances.

Drona , Bhishma and Vidur were also praising the Pandavas but due to the words spoken by Hitanshi and Karna regarding the royals and their biased nature towards the Pandavas the royals that was approached by the Pandavas and their well wishers were also having a talk with the Kauravas.

After the royals talked to both the Kauravas and the Pandavas for them it was safe to say that the Kauravas were the better ones and that the Pandavas are filled with ripus.

That's when like a breeze entered Karna with his charm and royalty. All the princess were drooling by the look of Karna and Nakul the so called most handsome man in the entire aryavart was going to explode.

Karna then started to have a conversation with the Kauravas and Gandhari. Seeing this Kunti was angered as her own son was talking to their enemies and not Kunti and her children.

That's when entered Hitanshi the people when stunned seeing her beauty. The Pandavas were looking at her shameless but their eyes fell on her sindur and mangalsutra they were reminded of her marital status.

They then saw her going towards the Kauravas. The Kauravas thanked her firstly for standing up for them then they had a normal conversation. The came Shakuni along with the king. Shakuni directly went to talk to Hitanshi and Karna.

Sha- Pranam revered people hope you are enjoying your stay in Hastinapur.
Hi- We surely am Mamashree Shakuni.
Gan- Bhrata why is she calling you Mamashree.
Hi- You didn't recognise me Maasi?

Everyone was shocked that one of the most powerful warriors in the universe was calling the Gandhar silblings Mamashree and Maasi respectively. That's when realisation hit Gandhari and she said.

Gan- You are the daughter of Surbhi jiji?
Sha- Yes my dear Behena she is the daughter of Surbhi jiji as Surbhi jiji married jijashree Jarasandh.
Dhri- Shakuni who is Surbhi?
Gan- Arya she is the eldest sister of our siblings.

Everyone was shocked that the Gandhar siblings are related to the Magadha royals. That's when a soldier came in the Sabha and said.

Sol- Maharaj a kingdom has captured Gandhar and now Gandhar is free.

It was a shock to everyone mostly Shakuni.

Bhis- What! How is that possible?
Hi- Everyone is fair in Rajniti Devrat. You killed Matamaha after sunset to win the Gandhar war and capture Gandhar. Now on my order my soldiers captured Gandhar again. Now Mamashree is a free ruler of a free kingdom.
Karna- This is just the beginning of our rule gangaputra.
Bhis- You! I gangaputra challenge you to a war.
Karna- I don't think you can do that as you are bounded to the throne of Hastinapur.
Bhis- I will never talk a no Dhritarashtra you better agree for this fight.
Dhri- I as a king decline your plea.
Bhis- You blind arrogant king is of no worth.
Dury- Shut up! You arrogant excuse of a person. Pitashree leave this throne and let's go.
Dhri- Yes we will go Putra.
Gan- Putro and putri dushala were the clothes that bharta Shakuni brought for us and don't take anything that belongs to the Hastinapur palace.

It was a shock to each and ever guest and the royal family too. That's when they saw Hitanshi picking up a normal bow and shooting a arrow towards the sky with red smoke. After Gandhari , Dhritarashtra and their children came back to the Sabha the were about to leave when a soldiers came and said.

Sol 1- Maharaj Anga has been captured by the Magadha army.
Sol 2- Maharaj even Kamabhoj had been captured by the Magadha army.
Sol 3- Maharaj even Khandavprasth has been captured by them we are doomed.
Sol 4- Maharaj even the family of Kuntibhoj is killed by the army of Magadha.

After many soldiers left it was as if the kuru Sabha was doomed. The Hastinapur royals had lost all their army that consisted of 17 akshauhini Sena. Out of that 7 akshauhini Sena was won by Magadha and out of the remaining 10 , 8 akshauhini Sena was killed.

The people of Hastinapur got to know that this happened because of the leaving of Kauravas as Bhishma in arrogance disrespected Dhritarashtra the king of Hastinapur. That's when most of the citizens left Hastinapur and went to take shelter in Magadha or Avanti.

Hi- That is what happens when you are arrogant. If you insult my family anymore my army has surrounded Hastinapur the only Kingdom that is left in the kuru land.
Karna- Fufaji Dhritarashtra as we are family priye and I have decided that Mamashree will rule Gandhar and Kamabhoja. While you and your 101 children will be i the kingdom of Kauravaprasth who's capital will be Anga the kingdom that shares boarders with Magadha and Gandhar.
Dury- But jiji which land will you take as it was your effort to plan such a strategy?
Hi- We will keep Khandavprasth Suyodhan.

Everyone was shocked to see Hitanshi calling Duryodhan as his name that was given to him during his birth. But before leaving Duryodhan and his siblings ask Drona.

Dury- Gurudev before we leave what guru dakshina do you want?
Dro- I want all your gold you have.
Dury- Sanik after we leave give guru Drona all the wealth of the Kauravas and our parents.

Saying that all of them left towards Anga. While for the Hastinapur royals it was a shameful thing that their massive kingdom was cut short. Also that except Dwarka they had lost all of their alliances.

___________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

Did you expect this turn?

We all the plans of Kunti failed.

Did you expect Hitanshi to have a plan to capture the whole kuru kingdom?

Are you excited for the next chapter?

If you haven't read my story Powerful goddess do read it.