r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

the sound of my alarm clock fills my ears and i roll over in my bed to switch it off, groaning as i do so. i pick up my phone, blinking rapidly until i can finally see the time displayed on my phone screen. 8.30am. charles is collecting me and 10 and i need to shower, get ready, eat breakfast and do some last minute packing in the next hour and a half.

huffing loudly, i pick myself up out of bed, padding to my bathroom while rubbing my eyes. i run the shower and get undressed as i wait for it to heat and after checking its the perfect temperature i get in, letting the warm water cascade down my back.

i quickly wash my hair and body before stepping out and wrapping one towel around my body and a smaller one around my wet hair.

i walk back into my bedroom, opening the doors to my walk in wardrobe, browsing the shelves and hangers for a comfy outfit. one good thing about being an actress is the sheer amount of clothes i can buy.

i pick out a pair of light grey joggers and a black croptop, not forgeting a black hoodie with the f1 logo on to help hide from the paparazzi.

i mean, dont get me wrong. i love being an actress with my whole heart. the paparazzi on the other hand? if i could shoot them all with out going to prison, i would. not to be a psychopath or anything, just saying.

i get changed quickly and sit down at my vanity to get ready. i pick up my phone to check the time and see its 9.15. i have 45 minutes until charles gets here. i do natural makeup, just mascara, concealer, blush and highlighter. i spray my face with setting spray before pulling out my hair dryer.

half an hour later, my hair is dry, my fully packed bag is sat by the door and im sat on a stool at the island in my kitchen eating coco pops. i look out my kitchen window, smiling at the beautiful view on the monaco marina. i love living here, so so much, but i cant help but miss home. sweden is my favourite place in the entire world, but the monegasque scenery cant even begin to compare to sweden.

just as ive finished washing my bowl and spoon - not wanting to leave it on the side dirty when im going to be away for over a week - my phone pings, and as i pick it up i see its a notification from charles.

charles (fav)
just pulling up now.
ill come help you with bags.

lin 💗💗
its fine, ive got them x
be out in a sec

charles (fav)
too late, im at your door

__