r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

TW : MENTIONS OF RAPE + MENTIONS OF ABUSE

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

a quiet knock sounds on my hotel room door, causing me to look up from my script. i walk over to the door and pull it open, revealing a nervous looking charles.

hi- erm- can we talk?" he looks down at his feet.

"yeah.. what about?" i open the door fully so he can walk in.

"uh- stuff."

whys he being so weird?

"yeah sure." i sit in my original spot on the bed and charles sits opposite me.

"look i-" he fiddles with his fingers. "when you left your phone in the car yesterday i picked it up to give it back to you and it turned on and i accidentally of course - saw your notifications and-"

well shit.

"oh." i mutter and look down at my hands.

"yeah. i get if you dont want to talk about it or anything but i- i dont- if you- fuck im so bad at this." i laugh gently at him.

"what im trying to say is if what he said was true then im here to talk- i mean you can talk to me either way but... if you want to talk to me about it then you can and im here to listen or if you dont want to talk thats fine or if you just want to sit here in silence then thats fine to but- erm- basically im here if you wanna talk about me. wait no i mean talk to me- shit this is not how i planned this..." he rubs his temples, shaking his head at himself.

"i... i wanna talk about it. i think."

"okay. yeah just... whenever you're ready."

i take a deep breath, my hands shaking. "my... my old boyfriend. when we started dating it was perfect. everything about it was perfect. the media loved us, my family loved him, i loved him. he would buy me flowers every week and he was so caring and gentle. it was perfect, i was so happy.

it all started going down hill about seven months into the relationship. i had got my part in fresh and one of the requirements was to make out with sebastian stan and when i told matt he wasnt happy. i mean i kinda get why he would be pissed but h- he started screaming at me and throwing glasses and plates..." i was crying at this point, and charles looked like he was about to.

"in the morning he wouldn't stop apologising and bought me loads of expensive stuff to try make it up to me. then during filming he surprised me at my trailer- which was not a good idea because when im filming i dont like people just 'turning up'- anyways, i was hanging out with seb in my trailer and when he saw seb he went MENTAL. and then seb starting backing me which made matt even more mad, so he basically shoved seb out and then- he... h- he hit me. he slapped me round the face and i SCREAMED at him to get out.

i didnt see him for a few months even after i finished filming. i stayed in sweden, i really didnt want to face him. he would call me every day to try apologise. i finally came back to monaco and i stayed with one of my best friends fiona for a week or so. it was one of our friends birthday and he was hosting a huge house party, and matt was there. he got really drunk a- and he said he wanted to talk to me and dragged me to a room." im fully sobbing now, and charles has silent tears streaming down his face.

"a- and he... he raped me. i felt so helpless, i didnt know what to do. i went back to sweden for ages, until i realised that i had to go back to monaco at some point. when i did, my friends had moved all my stuff out of our flat and into the house i have now. i- i havent been able to trust another man since, apart from my dad and brothers obviously. so... yeah. i did block his number so i dont know how he managed to contact me. um- yeah." i wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"linnea, im so so sorry. you didnt deserve any of that. can i hug you?" charles' eyes are red and puffy and i feel bad for making him cry.

i nod at him and he pulls me into his side, wrapping an arm around me and i rest my head on his chest.

i start to cry, again. "its alright lin. shh, let it all out. im right here for you love."

i cry into his chest, sobbing like ive never sobbed before. i sob over matt. i sob over my parents, i sob over all the stupid fucking men in the world, i sob over charles, i sob over the fact i havent seen my brothers in months, i sob over everything ive been through in the past year, i sob over just about everything.

by the end of it, my eyes are completely dried out, my face probably looks like a fucking tomato, charles' shirt is soaked and ive made charles cry again as well.

i sit up, leaning against the headrest next to charles and lean over to wipe his tears away.

our faces inch closer, until their millimetres apart. his eyes dart from mine to my lips and back up, his hand snaking around my waist.

"are you sure you want this?" he whispers, his lips almost touching mine.

"just shut the fuck up and kiss me already."

and then his lips are on mine, his hands around my waist while i tangle mine in his hair.

the kiss is messy and desperate, but neither of us care.

in my eyes, it was fucking perfect.

💌

AHHHHHH THEY KISSED
MY BABIES 🥹🥹

kinda cliche oops

also i havent proof read this so excuse any mistakes

on a serious note,
this was not a fun thing to write about. rape and abuse are both very serious things, and if you are going through, or have, either of these things or you know someone who is then please please please speak up about it.

abuse helpline (england) : 0808 2000 247

my dms are open to anyone who wants to talk about literally everything and anything 🫶🏼🫶🏼

love,
el 🤍

ALSO 4K?? I LITERALLY HIT 2K LAST NIGHT I SWEAR

THANK U ALL SM !! 🫶🏼