r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

LINNEA PULLED open the door to reveal her three grinning best friends.

she rolled her eyes, pulling the door open wider to let them in. "come in. everyones in the living room."

"and by 'everyone' you mean..." angel trailed off, waiting for linnea to finish her sentence.

"charles, my brothers, lando, max, kelly and p." linnea filled them in, walking in the direction of her large living room,  currently filled to the brim with formula one drivers.

"ooooo angel, landos there!" fiona winked at angel, smirking.

"ooooo fi, bills there!" angel mocked, nudging fi jokingly.

"yay!" fi grinned, jumping up and down excitedly.

linnea walked into the living room, everyones attention turning to the 3 girls following her.

"ive brought three strays in! everyone this is angel, fi and ellie." she pointed to each friend as she said their names. she walked over and sat in her original seat next to charles, who wrapped an arm around her waist.

"hi bill." fi smirked at the man as she took a seat next to him.

"hey fi. how are you?" bills face also held a wide smirk as he looked at the girl. it wasnt a secret in the friends - or their family - that bill and fiona had a track record of hooking up. not only that, but that had a track record for shagging on pretty much just about anything.

including poor linneas bed.

"im alright. how are you?" they still smiled rather smugly at each other, their conversation still casual. however, their eyes spoke a thousand words, as did the smiles on their faces. it was like the were communicating in a secret, wordless language.

across the sofa, angel and lando seemed to be getting along very well. angel had sat down in the only free seat rather quietly. lando, who was sat next to her, turned to her with a smile that was some strange combination of a smirk and a soft look.

"hi, im lando." he smiled kindly at her, a small smirk appearing on his face when her face grew red.

"i know. im angel." the poor girl was trying her hardest not to squeal when lando wrapped an arm around her shoulders and started asking about her life.

"what do you do for work, angel?"

"oh- um im a criminal justice lawyer."

landos eyebrows raised slightly. "really? wow that's so cool!"

angel let out a small laugh. "not as cool as being a formula one driver."

lando smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "well then, i guess ill have to take you to a race and let you drive my car then, wont i?"