r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

"linnea. lin wake up." charles whispers in my ear, causing me to sit up.

i shift uncomfortably in the airplane seat and stretch my arms out with a loud yawn.

"were landing amor." charles tells me and i nod.

i look opposite me to where max and daniel are sat to see them fast asleep, practically on top of each other.

i laugh quietly and pull out my phone to take a photo of them. i start singing loudly to wake them up, and it works.

they sit up, groaning and mumbling about my singing.

"shut the fuck up nea. you havent improved youre singing at all in the last 21 years ive known you." max tells me and i gasp dramatically.

"you're so mean max. you made me cry. fuck you." i kick him under the table.

he kicks me back and we end up having a foot fight while daniel and charles whisper to each other about god knows what.

once the plane has landed, we stand up from our seats and follow lando, lewis carlos and alex off the plane. we all live in monaco and decided it was easier if we fly back together.

i say bye to max and the rest of the drivers before following charles to his ferrari, which is parked in the same spot as a week ago.

i plug my phone into the aux and start blasting drake and charles lets out a loud woop at my music choice.

my mind begins to drift as we drive through monaco. me and charles still havent talked about our kiss last night. we didnt get time to this morning as carlos woke us up, we didnt get time on the plane as max and daniel were across from us the entire time, and we're obviously not talking about it now.

"we're here." charles says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"thanks for the lift charles. and for everything really. ive have a great time. and thank you for being there for me. you have no idea how much it means to me." i lean over and kiss his cheek.

"of course, linnea. im always here for you. let me walk you to the door?"

i nod and he gets my luggage out the boot and carrying it over to the door. i still have no idea how hes carrying it, especially since i bought a million new clothes in bahrain.