r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

i wake up to an atrocious headache, and i almost have a heart attack when i roll over and feel someone laying next to me. i then also realise this isnt my hotel room. oh god.

i sit up quickly, ignoring the existential pain in my head as i cautiously look over to see who else is in the bed.

i let out a sigh of relief when i realise its only lily, snoring slightly with makeup smudged on her face. content with the fact i didnt hook up with anyone, i fall back into bed with a loud groan to get some more sleep.

however, my peace is shortly interupted by a loud knock on the door. lily also sits up at the noise, and we look at each other in annoyance. another impatient knock sounds through the room and lily huffs loudly before going to open the door.

on the other side stands a very worried looking charles, whos stops his pacing when lily opens the door.

"lily! have you seen lin anywhere? shes not in her room and shes not replying to me so i think her phones dead because-"

at this statement, i pick up my phone from the nightstand and sigh when it doesnt turn on. great.

"because i also cant see her location and i dont know where she is and-"

"charles!" lily cuts charles' rambling off by opening the door further so he can see me sat in the bed.

"linnea! oh thank god i was so worried. now get your ass up and get ready, we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago." his stressed out expression softens at the sight of me.

i groan and roll out of bed, picking up my bag and phone, saying bye to lily and begin my short walk of 10 doors back to my room.

what i dont see, however, is lily turning to charles with a fond smile on her face.

"you really care about her, dont you?"

what i also dont hear is charles muttering softly,

"yeah. i really do."

twenty stressful minutes later, i was ready to leave. as i leave the bathroom a very impatient looking charles sits up from his position on my bed.