r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

"I CANT BELIEVE you fucking went on a date with charles leclerc." ellie huffs, staring up at the ceiling.

the four of us are currently splayed out on my double bed as we eat icecream straight from the tubs.

"lin so lucky. i WISH i could go on a date with lando." angel pouts, shovelling chocolate icecream into her mouth.

"you should ask him out. i think he likes you, i can see it in his eyes!" ellie teases, to which angel scoffs.

"oh shut up ellie, what would you know about men being in love?" angel says, causing the four of us to burst into laughter.

"you bitch!" ellie yells in between laughs. "i didnt pop out the womb waving a gay flag y'know, i have dated men before."

i snort loudly, "remember jason?"

the mention of the boys name causes her to sit up, pointing a finger at me. "shut up. dont remind me of him."

"which one was jason again?" angel asks, but her wording kinda makes it seem like ellies been with lots of men. which she really hasnt.

"he was the one with the foot fetish. the one who asked ellie if he could bite her toenails off." fiona replies, letting out a loud cackle.

"OH MY GOD!" angel screeches. "i remember him! he told he watches the sex scenes in films just to look at peoples feet!"

we all burst into laughter again, apart from ellie whos got her head in her hands.

"i honestly think hes the reason im a lesbian." she mutters, shaking her head.

"preach." fiona remarks, eating the cookie dough icecream of her spoon as she stares at the wall.

we all turn to look at her, confused looks plastered on her face.

"what?" she asks, equally confused. "oh wait no, i didnt mean it like that. i meant if i had a jason id probably do the same thing."

"so you're telling me, in all the people youve slept with not one of them have had a foot fetish?" i ask, raising my eyebrows at her.

"nope." she grins, popping the p. "guess i just have good taste."

i scoff, "oh yeah and by good taste, you mean 90% of my siblings?"

she smirks at me. "exactly."

"sorry to break it to you lin, but your brothers are so fine." angel remarks.