Part 13

Rose's servant was called Lavika, and was only 6 years older than Rose but a lot taller. She had raven black hair, and ghostly white skin. She always had sympathy, and always knew what to do no matter the situation. When Rose was a baby and Lavika was a toddler, she was already so smart and reliable

and level-headed that she was trusted with taking care of Rose almost completely, throughout a long and cold war. The war where the evil lord Kribilun was defeated, actually.

Lavika tapped Lucy on her left shoulder, and beckoned for Lucy to come with her. Slowly and in silence they walked through the corridor, and then Lavika unexpectedly pulled Rose's mesh sleeve, and turned into a small room. Roe checked her sleeve, and sighed thankfully when she couldn't find any dirt marks on it. It was new, and her Father would kill her if she got it dirty. Slowly, she followed Lavika into a small, unlit room.

Lavika was staring at Rose, and Rose realised she wanted her to say something, to explain what was wrong. Rose looked at her feet and stayed silent. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and looked up to see Lavika's worried but smiling face looking down at hers. Without expecting or meaning to, and it surprised her as much as it did Lavika, Rose burst into tears.

She had no idea why she was crying. But it was not fun. She was getting a headache, she felt embarrassed about crying in front of the confused Lavika, and she - she felt faint. She struggled to stand upright, and was floppy and limp in Lavika's supporting arms. There was a thud as her legs slid out from under her, and her head hit the cold stone floor. Then, everything went black.

Do you guys play sports?
I'm rubbish at sports, I have no hand eye co-ordination. I can run short distance and I can dance, but I'm useless at everything else haha