Part 22

Rose saw that Lucy had once again fallen asleep on her. She must have been tired though, after all those miles they had walked in the underground tunnels. Lucy's hair tickled her chin, and gently she pushed it away. Rose too soon found herself drifting off, and didn't resist. Sleep was good for both the fairy body and mind.

Lucy woke up. Rose had fallen asleep on her, so she delicately prised her off and walked over to the window. It was dark outside, and the sky was cloudless and yet there were no stars.

She peeled the old, manky plasters off her knee and elbow, and grimaced. It hurt, as they tugged on her skin like some sort of stubborn leech. A huge scab had formed over her knee, and was bumpy and red. Lucy felt sick to her stomach just looking at it. She could be very squeamish sometimes. There was a long cut down her elbow, but it had healed and was scabbed over. Judging by the size of the scabs though, there was probably going to be some scarring.

Lucy's feet were still red, but the swelling had decreased so much that they were half the size that they had been before. She could wear shoes now! They barely hurt her at all, and it was so much easier to walk and run now. In two weeks time, the swelling should have gone down so that her feet were her normal size again. A size 3, if you were wondering.

All of a sudden, Lucy started hurting, but it was that kind of hurt where she couldn't tell where it was hurting. There was, though, a stabbing pain in and around her shoulders and back, she could tell that much.

Not just hurting, but they felt as though they were on fire. There was hot sticky blood running down her back and forming into a slippery pool beneath her feet. Everything started looking wobbly, and Lucy's head throbbed with a searing pain. She started seeing double, and everything looked murky and out of focus. As another burst of agony burst throughout her entire body, Lucy cried out and fell to the floor in a writhing, screaming heap.

Ooh- drama.
guys a quick reminder  please bear in mind I wrote this like nearly 3 years ago now so it probably is going to be a bit trashy. Thank you for reading it!
Who's your fave character so far, and why?
(God, I sound like a teacher with the whole AnD wHy thing lol, but I like hearing what you think about my stuff lol so I ain't gonna stop)
I like Ivan, he's so cute and funny and adorable and I just love him so much <33