10. ten

☆---•°○°•---☆

50+ votes and 25 comments to unlock next chapter.

Happy reading ♡

Happy reading ♡

I watch her go away and I don't know why she's leaving. My heart hurts so much as if someone have stabbed me in my heart.

I want to cry but I just can't and see her walking down the stairs with the bags in her hand with no emotions.

She walked past me without sparing a glance at me. Am I that worthless !! Doesn't She love me?

I stare at her until she's at the threshold of my house. I switch my glance to my father who was sitting on the couch with my grandmother. They were angry, I could guess that but my father was emotionless.

"Dad, please stop her." I plead to my father but he doesn't pay any heed to me.

"Please stop. I won't be able to live without you." I shout, standing at my place but she doesn't look back.

"Please. I love you so much. I'll be a good boy. I'll complete my homework on time. I won't irritate you. I'll take care of Ahaan as well but please don't go."

I take fast steps towards her but she already started walking away. My legs are trembling. How will I live without her. I won't be able to.

"Please stop." I scream harder. Tears starts rolling down my cheeks but harshly wiping them off, I turn to look at my father.

"Please Dad, stop her." I plead to him. Finally standing up, he walks towards me.

"She's gone, Aayansh." My father tells me, hugging my fragile body. I wiggle in his hold. No, it can't be.

"She'll come back right. After some some, will she be back?" I ask my father desperately. I could see tears in his eyes but he blinks them away and shake his head in denial.

"She won't." My father doesn't even gives me a false hope. Pushing my father with all the force I have in my body, I shake my head vigorously.