Heat

Sanji is on the kitchen cooking for his husband that are now on the way coming home.
At first it's was hard for him to be away, being married to a Yakuza boss for now a year after their relationship for five years.
He couldn't imagine what risk and responsibilities he did to his life but he had nothing to do with it 'cause he loved his husband so much even though they always beckering anytime they want to.

After he finished his cooking, he went into there room and went to shower.
After the shower he then make a nest on their bed, some of the clothes he put were not been washed and he then lay there while hugging one of his husband's cloth that he used earlier and sniff it feeling the sensation of being relaxed releasing an amount of pheromones of an in heat omega.

After a while of waiting he sense that the door open slowly on the room which gives the ray of light outside the living room, small heavy foot step walk slowly on the floor and went into the bed.
Sanji shuffles on his position and looks at the person.
"Hey..are you okay?"the man with husky voice said to him.
"I'm waiting for you all this time.."he said while panting slowly.
"I'm sorry...work is so hectic this time.."he said as he hug Sanji while laying on the nest Sanji did.
He then kissed Sanji's temple as he rub Sanji's back while the blond put out a soft moan of happiness as he hug his man and smell him.
"I'm so happy to be married to you Zoro."
"Yeah me too.."
"I love you.."he said while burying his head on the crook of the neck of the green head.
"Love you too, Cook."
They stay as what position they do for a while until Sanji release himself on Zoro's hug and stand up.
"Let's eat..I haven't eaten yet."he said as the moss head only chuckled and stand holding the cook's hands and snake his other hands on the gold hair waist.
"Yeah..were going to do a lot today so you must eat."he answer to his husband as the two went to the dining area.
Sanji drag Zoro up to the kitchen and let him sit on the dining chair.
He then place the foods he cooked earlier and they eat silently.
Sanji thinks that there is something he wanted to talk about his husband but he can't figure it out.
"Uhm..Zo-"he said but cut off by his husband.
"Yeah...I know...after you finished eating let's make them.."he said while looking at Sanji whom now shocked of what his husband said to him.
"Are you sure??"
"Why would I say no... every time we went out all I can see from your face is jealousy when you saw a family that are happy together.."
Sanji's eyes are now watery as he eats his foods.
"I love seeing you so overwhelmed on every type of surprises I give to you..."Zoro chuckled and wiped his tears that falling on his cheeks.
"Yeah...I love you.."he said while held Zoro's hand and kiss it's palm.
"Now.. finished the food..I know your holding back your heat right now.."

After the two finished their food, Zoro went into the shower room and let himself washed.

Sanji was in their bed waiting for Zoro and when the moss head comes out on the bathroom he then went straight to bed and hug Sanji.
"Hon..I miss this scent."he said and Sanji only hug him on his neck.
"Can I at least taste this body of yours?"he added where Sanji only moan.
"Yes,it's all yours.."he said where Zoro smirk and lick Sanji's nipples and suck it.
"Zo-zoro...ahhh"Sanji moan as he look down to his green head husband.
"Yes..Hon..moan for me.."Zoro reply and then all night that left they make out.