Sick

After a week of Sanji's heat, he now gets back to his busy day where he runs a restaurant which he inherited from his dad.
Sanji's father left the grandline to find a new home far away from the crowd that's why he gave the Barreite to his son.

"So..Sanji-kun how's your body feels?"
"What are you talking about Nami-swan"he said with a nervous laugh.
"Well..you said you did it with your green head husband."Nami said and roll his eyes.
Sanji only hid his blushing cheeks to his friend.
"Uhm...it's not like that.."he said gaining back his confidence and scratch his neck.
"I know..Zoro has a lot of work especially he is yakuza boss so...I understand it and every night if he is not tired we make out."he said while looking down on what he's doing.
"Are you happy?"
"What kind of question is that?"
"I ask you... Sanji-kun are you happy?"
"Well...this is different from the years were dating.. Nami-swan is it okay to say bad about this relationship?"
"It's alright Sanji-kun...just talk to him...don't hide it.."
"Yeah.. thanks"Sanji said and gone back to his kitchen.
After his conversation to his friend Nami, Sanji feel that his going to vomit so he went in the sink with the timing he then throw up.
"Master are you okay?"one of his employer ask.
He then answer it with a smile.
"I think master you must go home...for now.."the guy said as he then pats Sanji's shoulder.
"Yeah...I thought so..."
"Leave the work on us master..just for today."he added and then walk away in front of Sanji while the curly brow went to his office and pack his things then say goodbye to his workers and ride on his car drive back to their home.

When he open the front door of their house he immediately went into the sink and vomit again.
He groan for the uncomfortable feeling he had been this day.

"I'm home.."a voice yield at the front door where he then lean up and look at his husband.
"Welcome home.."he smile and went to his husband then hug him.
"Why are you so early hmm?"Zoro ask him as the moss head hug him and kiss his neck.
"I'm not feeling well.."
"What?..is your heat gone back again?"
"No..it's just..I think I over work again.."
"You think so?"
"Mmhh.."Sanji nod and release from the hug and went on their room.
Zoro left on where he stand and cross his arms.

Zoro*

After Sanji left..I went into my training room and changed my clothes into a tank top.
I was in my deep thought while I'm holding a dumbbell when he knock in the door opening it,
He carry a plate with a chocolate cake on it and a grape juice.

I stop what I'm doing and went towards him which I was attempting to kiss his cheeks but he block me with his hands and cover his nose.
"Don't come near me...it stink.."he said and I suddenly smell my underarms but I can't smell a bad odor.
"I'm not that smelly am I?"
I ask him but he only place the plate on the table and then went outside running.
Now I question myself of what happened and went into him where I saw him on the sink throwing up.
I went on his back and rub my hands slowly helping him to feel okay.
"When did this happened?" I ask but he didn't answer only throw up again.
I sigh and brush his hair.
After the ten minutes vomiting he then lean his head on my shoulder and his legs are losing its muscles so I carry him up to our sofa.
I kneel into my knees and look at him.
"Hey...when did this happened?"I ask him again and rub my palm on his cheeks.
"I don't know...three weeks ago I feel that I'm always tired or wanted to sleep in deep,I also had cravings and then this last two weeks I think it's getting more intense and this week I am now vomiting so one of my worker told me to rest."
"Is that so..what if we went into the doctor tomorrow."
"Sounds good..but do we have to?"
"Your sick..and it's better to know what is wrong with you.."
"There's nothing wrong with me Honey...it's only a vomit but I think.."
"Yeah...wait I'll call my doctor."

I stand up and walk near the window and call Law.

On phone*

"Oh hey..Swordman-yah"he said on the other line.
"I need a schedule for Sanji."
"What happened to blackleg-yah?"
"I think of what you think man." I chuckled.
"Oh...well congrats.. schedule for tomorrow morning don't miss the time..after that I had a meeting."
"Right"

After that I hang up and went back to Sanji who is now sleeping in the sofa.
I kneel again and kiss his stomach.
"Welcome to the family.."I whispered and rub his stomach.
He then groan and stretch then open his eyes looking at me.
He raise his hands and place it on my cheeks and rub it.
"How was the talk?"
"Tomorrow morning.." I said and then I lift him up.